Competition Rankings for January

I had 28.

I hope I can keep this up once school starts :razz: Well, I know I can, but I hope I want to :smile:

i’ll try to do my best… freecube, unbeleavable amount of LD’s. sorry for my bad english, im from finland! :smile:

One FALSE one. I’ll come back with one that counts, later! :tongue:

0 for me, but my dream recall is getting better

my tips help at all there kavaa? whats your recall up to ?

At least one dream per night, and two or three fragments of dreams, but I write them all down. I have a few questions about my DJ… Could I write down old dreams, that Ive had in the past before i started keeping my DJ, or do personal dream signs change over time. Allso are there any tips on how to keep my dream journal more organize, and any tips on dream fragmets? Yes your tips did help thanks White wolf.

I dont see why not, Dreams that you know you have had in the rescent past I know you would probably have the same dreamsigns. Over time they will change though. Ive noticed mine change alot in 4 months. one of my Dreamsigns used to be a car. now i rearly see a car I see my dads van.

What I do is simply list them in chronological order. I had 4 dreams last night, so I decided before I fully awoke which one happened first. before I start writing I go “the first dream I had tonight” then the next few paragraphs where the 2nd dream starts I go " the second dream I had this night"

After I write down as much as I can remember for each dream (I still get fragments myself. I know I forgot a whole dream last night.) I open a little section on the bottom of my DJ for notes. so when I remember somthing I post it at the bottom.

this format

[date, title, indution method]
[dream 1]
written dream
[dream 2]
written dream
[dream 3]
written dream.
[note/fragment section]

for example Ill post my fragment section for last night

One more question, how many dreams would I need to start looking for DS. I have a total of 19 including fragments, and how do I go about picking them out?

I started when I had about 10 dreams. I already noticed one or two. now I have a huge list. Stephen LaBerge’s book says “when you have atleast a dozen dreams written you can start cataloging dreamsigns”

I just write them down and whenever I see them during the day I do an RC. like everytime I see my dads van ill go a well thought out RC. (my dad wounderd why I was rubbing my hands together and plugging my nose before walking into the house lol)

I got 2 lucids on alcohol new year’s morning :content:

i had 14 yesturday, and 14 last night, so that makes 28 also :smile:

No lucids, but I have ridiculous dream recall now. I can recall at least 3 dreams in full, and a whole bunch of fragments from every night. Unfortunately, I don’t always write them down as I’m too lazy :sad:

16 last night. That makes 44 for the month. MAN I hate my cold. It makes my LDs VERY weird.

+1=3.

1 ld

ahh my friend kept waking me up last night, but on the other hand it did give me 21 LDs :smile: because of wbtb :smile:

21… where’s the limit? You are aware that you can only have like 20 dreams a night or so (just roughly, giving each dream max 10 minutes, and still most of those dreams won’t even be seperate dreams at all, only in your memory), since the amount of REM is not endless, right? lol.

yeah my friend kept waking me up and I was like no not again, so i had to wild back into them liek 7 times, before i could actually sleep normally, then i got my 14 regular LDs, lol regular.

Freecube if I had a lucid cold like you i’ll never want it to go away :wink:

I had 3 last night. total = 3.

Nice going Dark Sider :grin:
I only had a short one that I’ll count as 0.5 :tongue: But atleast I managed to get back into it 2-3 times and I actually tried to write down something IRL while LDing, or maybe it was just HI but anyway it was very vivid. But it didn’t work to write it down though :sad: I lost visuals.