Hypnosis: The stepping Stone to lucid dreams

I’ve heard good things about Virtual Hypnotist, but for some reason have yet to download and try it out. Definitely on my todo list.

It doesnt look safe (for my computer) to me

StEvE, in what way? You don’t have the right hardware to run it? Or is there something else that looks like an issue that concerns you?

I’m really interested in that but a little bit skepticle as i don’t know exactly what’s involved. Would binural beats come into it or is it more down to the person trying to control their thoughts?
My local library doesn’t have that book but i’ll see what else they have on hypnosis next time i’m there

Um…yes, it does have binuaral beats, but you can turn them off. I uninstalled it off my computer because i didn’t have the space.

My computer is a pentium 2 (very old) and there are no specifications for what the minimum requirements are for this program. Also, the fact that it says “100% spyware free!” everywhere looks a little suspicious.
Did you download it, Zatoad?

Hm. Shoudn’t the hypnotic trance be something similar to WILD-gone-wrong trance? You know, when you’re (my case, thus not exactly WILD) meditating and enter a kind of a blank dream, or a semi-concious state?

The claims to 100% spyware free are probably true. I didn’t get any spyware from their site, and i also tried the hypno chair thing. it was weird…

Just do it to LD.

i’ll download it now, see if it works…

I just installed it, but it doesnt work.
I tried opening it, but it said “Run time error 76” and “Path not found” ???

Edit:
OK i got it to work, but i deleted it.

I just installed it and gave it a test drive. I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised. The synthesized voice is a little choppy on my PC, but it’s effective.

My plan is to tweak the lucid dream induction script that I have, and use it with Virtual Hypnotist to try to increase the frequency of my lucid dreams.

hey man looks cool ill give it a try

hey once you do that can u put it online for us that arent that smart. lol

I will try to post it. First, the script needs a lot of tweaking. Right now, it’s mostly an adaptation of copywritten material, so I couldn’t post it as is.

I’ve tried Virtual Hypnotist a couple more times since my initial attempts. Right now the major issue I’m having is doing it in a chair that is unfortunately not very comfortable. I need to work out those logistics just a bit.

I found a cool site for this:

hyptalk.com/about.htm

It has a FREE 30 minute hypnosis download for “inner peace”. I did it last night and it made me feel sooo high. Unbelievable.

The rest of the files need to be payed for.

Darxide – I will have to check that out. I’m always looking for good hypnosis downloads.

Me too. The hypnotist is hot too! :smile: woot!

After months of searching, I finally found a decent hypnotic induction script for lucid dreaming. You will have to piece this together with a script to enter into hypnosis and deepen it (which can probably be found on the same site).

Here is the link to the script:

mindchanginghypnosis.com/2006/03 … of-dreams/

looks like there’s some pretty cool sites on here. I’m definitely gonna try one. I seem to get into the deepest trance when it’s from a recorded voice, and not self-hypnosis or an actual person (probably easier to trust a recording). It seems like hypnosis is like autosuggestion, except more effective because you’re consciouss mind is quieted so your unconscious is able to recieve the message better.

Does anyone think it would be over kill do try hypnosis, autosuggestion, meditation, RC all at once, and that it might actually make you less likely to LD? (perhaps this isn’t the best place for this question, seeing as there’s not much action and it’s a little off topic, but oh well)

What is Dr. LaBerge’s newest book? I’m kinda out of the loop on these types of things.