Competition Rankings for August

I had 2 while the server was down, they were pretty fun, too :cool:

AHAHAHHAHA 3 For Me!
August LD’S= 3

When Dreamwalker won the June competition, he mentioned using black lighting - what exactly did you mean (@Dreamwalker or anyone who knows.) :eh:

bump me up one :grin:

I think I’ll join too.

That is all.

:confused:
I’m new here and just finding my way around the site. No wonder I’m not having much luck in my ld quest, if I haven’t noticed this before.
Could one of you helpful people tell me what it’s all about or point me in the right direction to find out?

Hi moogle.

Some people find friendly competition to be a good incentive to work harder at getting LDs. If you’re one of those people then you put your LD total for this month in your signature, add a post to this thread, and your rank gets updated as the month progresses.

There’s no prize for winning except the unending respect of everyone you ever meet from now until your death.

I find it interesting and encouraging to read of all your successes but I will just keep viewing this topic with hope of one day having even just ONE ld.

my results june 0
------------ july 0
------------aug 0.000000000000001 I nearly started one and had fa in which I was telling people about my near miss!

:sad:
Not worth reporting is it?

Wow, sorry people, I just went on a week camping trip and got back now, and realized that I didnt update this…

Its updated now and ready to go for the future.

I’ve had 1 in august total. That’s my first one ever too lol

congrats homie

So far, I have a measly 1 LD, but it happened to be my most vivid one yet. So YEAH! I think I had more in August so far, just…don’t remember em.

3… although my last 2 were short and resulted in FA’s… but hey they were LD’s . . . :cool_laugh:

One here so far. :neutral:

haven’t seen you for a while sage, glad to see you back! :smile:

Thanks. Regardless of how much stuff Life throws at you, you can’t leave LDing for long. :smile:

I had two more lst night. Thats Three total. I only statred In august too LOL. :content:

I’m in next month, for sure.
and blacklights are special lightbulbs you can buy at any headshop that emit UV light. they illuminate the room but it’s still dark - very odd effect, but fun. wear a white shirt and smile in a mirror. be prepared to vacuum if you’re compulsive about neatness (every fleck of dust you didn’t know was there will glow like a little ember)

I know what black lights are, but what is black lighting - and how is it used to increase LDs. :eh:

Err sorry again, two day trip away, I had another LD on it too :smile: