November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

Throw me down for another one.

I had one this morning. :smile:

One more for me.

Okay TimeLess lets do it but first I have to tell you something. I am your Fathers, Brothers, Nephews, Cousins former roommate.

LOL! :rofl: I love that movie :tongue:

I’ll join this month too. I already had one this month, and although it only lasted a few sec, it still beats my count for October. Hopefully I will have a lot more this month.

I’d like to join for this month as well, although given my poor October performance (3 ld’s) I hope it’s worth it.

Thanks.

ypm.

i want join the improvement calculation too. :smile:

Weee… just had another LD. It was the oddest reality check. I found myself playing ‘minesweeper’ but the numbers didn’t match up to any logical conclusion, so I realised it must be a dream.

Long dream… then I was running from a mob of angry people in Venezuela. I suddenly realized I was dreaming, looked back, and the angry mob was all women! I stopped and let them catch up, but rather than being angry, they just wanted to make out. Needless to say, I woke up in a great mood. :happy:

Anyways, that’s 2. :smile:

This is to remind me where I got up to. I will update any further posts under this later.

Had two seperate ld’s last night. Bump me up.

i’m in. gonna have lot’s of lds this month so watch out! :wink:

i’ve got an idea for this competition (surely not an unique idea but anyway). If everyone write down how they induced their lucid dream when they add a dream to the record we could have a ld method competition too. So by the end of the month we could see what method that overall worked the best.

In case you like the idea i add my method for my only lucid so far in november:

erm what do you call it when you did not use any method, DILD?
i just realized that i maybe was dreaming and made a RC.

Well DILD is where you look at your dream surroundings and relizes it is a dream (I think). So I invented a term called SPILD, (Sponaneus initiated Lucid Dreaming). This is where you just find you know your dreaming, due to whatever reason. For example, your sub-conscious tells you.

Would you say that SPILD is where you just out of nowhere know that you are dreaming. IF so I have been doing that for a long time. Very good method.

I had another one this night. The bothering part though is that it was followed by a FA, and I was too busy concentrating on writing it all down so I forgot to do the RC I usually make when I wake up. I really hate that I used a long time to write it all down, just to wake up once more to do it all over again…

Oh, and I guess this would be a SPILD. I suddenly just knew I was dreaming for no reason at all.

Well last night was a great night. I had 6 LDs. The first ones were low level and kinda fuzzy environment in the distance. Some where so low that it made me have a FA in which it became more clear.
6 is my new record the most Lds in one night. I think my old one was 3-4. Most of them I used SPILD.
Never under estimate the power of the Schwartz.

techno… does your program work well? i am a huge php, mysql and unix nerd (as you might gather from my all lowercase type). I could write you a script that collected the info in a db etc.

It looks like you have it under control, but if you are interested give me a PM.

A very brief one last night… I think it may have actually been a WILD…

I made a mistake, SPILD is Sleep Paralysis induced Lucid dreaming created by somebody else. Miy one is STILD Spontaneuos iduced lucid dreaming. But I think I might nick SPILD? What do you think?