November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

I’m brand new to the forum. I just discovered LDing this month, although I have recollections of being able to wake myself from scary dreams when I was a kid.

I’m not sure I understand the idea of having a competition? Is it thought that this will benefit us in our practices? Or is it just an opportunity to measure our dream penis’, so to speak? :tongue:

Well, as I said, I just became aware of this ability. I’m looking forward to interacting on the forum and meeting you.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had 6 LDs this month, only 2 were more than just a quick awareness, looking at my hands and waking up.

Cheers!

lol, the competition is aimed to help us in our practices. I think it has helped me a lot. I have 6 lds this month, all good ones, and i haven’t reached that point b4. Im getting better as time goes on. When i become lucid, i think to myself, good, now i have another one added to my score in the competition :smile: . It helps.

P.S.- and in a way it is to measure our dream penis’ :smile:

-=JaSoN=-

2 more last night.

Hey Mystic those ice crystals sounds cool.

Space Wrangler I like your avatar.

that is one cool av. hmm ying and yang totaly outta ballance then back again waht more can you want :happy:

Measure our siz lol if you want to see it that way. the idea for them comp was a few things i spose. 1 to find out who is a bloody gr8 lder
2. to keep track of our progress
3. to have a goal to reach and to strive to be better

i think taht was it oh yer to measure our size 4 sure :happy:

Richard

Had one more this morning.
Tried to drink a bottle of coca cola in the LD, and it tasted so real that I instantly looked for some quality junk food to eat. Didn’t find any though. But it’s now on my “to do” list.

add me another 1 plz

Had one more last night.

I had two more LD’s this night!

OK, I decided to carry on till tommorow (ie 12:00 GMT), and I will close at 12:00 am GMT, that wil be out new day. I had an LD. I made my own window (by punching whole in the wall), and then I tried to just float through the wall. No such luck. Oh well, “UPDATE!!”

ok add me another i am a fool. so 12 gmt tommorow huh what time is it gmt now??? cause i know i am gonna lucid tonight i just dont know if i post it here or in the dec one??? me lost again :cry:

When you posted it was 11.28 GMT :wiske:

Still no LDs :cry:

ok so i guess tommorow is the dec one? well that makes sense down here it is the first tommrow so all is godd… i guess i am just gonna give up and see what happens :happy:

Richard

Hi!

Put two!!! more on my list!

This was the first night EVER I had two LDs. And one of them was amazingly long. Gotta tell ya about it in another post…

Raven24: November LDs: 7

Raven24

Hi!

Put two!!! more on my list!

This was the first night EVER I had two LDs. And one of them was amazingly long. Gotta tell ya about it in another post…

Raven24: November LDs: 7

Raven24

I had two more LDs last night.

Yes sorry, I wwasn’t clear. I meant that England comes in the GMT, where no offset is needed. But my GMT time is 9:20 pm. So at 12:00 am, i.e GMT 1st of Dec 12:00 am, I will close the boundry. However I won’t be awake to do so, so I will check the times people posted and tell them wether they get in the nov or dec.

While studing the time off sets I noticed they aren’t half deivded around the wourld.

I guess you’ll probably start another thread and perhaps I’m jumping the gun, but I want in for December!!
Just had my first LD in a few months last night (would count for Nov., but I wasn’t in for Nov.).
Thanks and Peace!
Sruthan

I’m not going to start a new thread for Dec. I don’t want to take Dec. However if people wish you can include your results for Dec, and not nov.

Up to you, I say go with your time thingy. I say in futrue we include the results of GM 30/31 day (dependant on the month) as both the 30/31 and the 1st of the next month.

I would be more than happy to do this, as I had an LD this morning (on the 30th)

had two more lds last night, one of them was my first real WILD :content: .

-=JaSoN=-

had another one last night :happy: Which means i beat last month by one :smile: