the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

First let me tell you that flying is awesome.

When you are spiraling down you could tell your self that you are going to go through the ground in stead of hitting it. Really believe that you are going to go through the ground. See what happens.
I have no Idea what will happen. I’ve never wanted to try it.

Something I’d really like to do is experience the world upside down. Everything being upside down except you :spinning: . I guess this fascination started in my childhood when I was at a theme park that had a house where everything was upside down…

Or why not the opposite, with reversed gravity that only affects your body, and everything else remains normal :happy:

1. Conjure up weapons and shoot them and shoot up people in the city like in Grand Theft Auto.
  2. Masterbate in public, especially in front of a cop.
  3. Do it with people in public… what about doing a cop in public?
  4. Make a fireball come out from your hands and attack people.
  5. Hit on every girl you come across, if you get rejected, then start making out with them.
  6. Summon the golder retriever with a strap on dildo that shoots lazer beams on his head help reak havok on society.
  7. Break a mirror to see whats behind it.
  8. Fly into my computer
  9. Do it with tons of lesbians.
  10. Fly into a picture
  11. Change time.
  12. Urinate on pedestrians and policemen.
  13. Take a dump on someone.
  14. Go on a date and act like a total ass hole, ie: burp and fart and put her down and shit, then excect her to pay for the bill and get sex afterwards!
  15. Telekinisis: this is fun.
  16. Harass everyone.
  17. Fight people with your fists.
  18. Create the door to a random place.
  19. Walk through a mirror.
  20. Walk through a wall.
  21. Put metal in the microwave.
  22. Rub my hands together to increase the length of the dream, whats the longest I can dream for? Will I be able to dream for an hour? 2 hours? 5 hours? … who knows… I will keep testing my limits… a day would be tight!
  23. Pray to God and Jesus and see so I can hear thier responses directly.
  24. Dream about a chick in real life I like and become her boyfriend.
  25. Talk on the internet, and when someone is annohying me on the net, ill go over to thier house and be like wtf, then pull out my uzi and blow up thier compuer!
  26. Go to school and disrupt class!
  27. spray people with a hose!
  28. Call 911
  29. Call random numbers and ask seroius questions.
  30. Prank call people.
  31. Try and predict the future, and then see if it happens: (Like, I use a random number generating program, then ask my dream what random number it will produce, then remember the number and see if they match… and if they do, whats the sucess rate?, any statistical sigificance?).
  32. Fly to Mars or the moon.
  33. Use telekenisis on people.
  34. go to the center of the earth to visit the mole people
  35. Go to heaven and chill.
  36. Get drunk.
  37. Get high on pot (I dont do this in real live anymore cause I get mad, and think everyones out to get me when im on it, I think thats morally wrong to induce that, but in dreams who cares).
  38. Take acid hits. (I would not do this in real life EVER)
  39. Drink 100 cups of coffee.
  40. Take speed (this shit makes you age faster, dont do it in real life, I heard a cop claim this on the show cops, the claim could be false, not sure)
  41. Take tons of varous different over the counter drugs for colds or whatever I can find.
  42. Sniff gasoline (dont do this in real life or youl die).
  43. Smoke crack or sniff cocaine.
  44. Take shrooms. (I dont do this in real life for fear that I could ingest poison ones, I dont trust drug dealers as they are mostly dishonest, at least the ones I know).
  45. Take opium, codene, or heroiun. (Ive taken codene for my wisdom teeth and it makes you happy, drunk, and kills pain, opoium and heroin are both fromt he same plant… but I dont do these otherwise).
  46. Lisen to music.
  47. Cast spells.
  48. Go into the ocean and see waht I can find.
  49. Enter a video game.
  50. Enter a movie.
  51. Find a way on how to learn new things, ie: any new things I can learn about physics? You could go visit some cool physics dude and have him lecture for you! (I like to learn about anything that can help me produce video games).
  52. Play a mystery video game and see what it is like… then in real life, create it, then sell it! (gee, I wonder what I should have in my game…)
  53. summon people to your presence or room.
  54. Beat up criminals.
  55. spy on naked people or just in general.
  56. Smoke some Saliva D.
  57. Turn into a woman and check out my tits and private parts!
  58. Talk to animals.
  59. Summon Dave Chippel, and tell him to say something funny! I might even say hey: “Im Rick James Bitch!”
  60. Steal a cop car and arrest people for being dumb asses.
  61. Summon up an uzi and some other weapons, then walk into a cop station while smoking a joint and flashing my guns. Then, open fire while your completely stoned out of your mind.
  62. Go to a party and pick fights and pick up chicks.
  63. Fight in an army either now or as a knight in armor.
  64. Take over the world.
  65. Fuck with gangs in California and make fun of them.
  66. Change the weather.
  67. Fly around and explore the world.
  68. Take a trip into my brain or subconsoius and see what happens.
  69. Visit a tropical paradise.
  70. Meet various dream characters and become friends.
  71. Play with a rocket launcher.
  72. Play with a flame thrower.
  73. Shoot a pistol.
  74. Change into an animal.
  75. Change into a non living thing.
  76. Slow time.
  77. Change my emotion or mood on command.
  78. Throw stuff at people from high up.
  79. Fly up to an airplane and make stupid faces at people.
  80. Cum on people in public, especially a cop.
  81. Free all the anmials in the zoo.
  82. Annoy people where you work.
  83. Leviate trash cans and mentally throw them at people.
  84. Play baseball in the pros, then screw around and run to 3rd base first.
  85. Meet the president and get wasted with him and high.
  86. Fly a chopper.
  87. Fly a hover craft.
  88. Fly a space ship.
  89. Operate gun turrens on some vehicle.
  90. Drive around wrecklessly in a city.
  91. Light of fireworks and fire crackers.
  92. Program and see what you can code
  93. Start your computer, then see what it is like, then hack and stuff.
  94. Go inside a UFO and beat up aliens.
  95. Visit my past.
  96. Slow down time.
  97. Go in public naked.
  98. Take off other peolpe clothing.
  99. Gamble.
  100. Give people the finger.
  101. Tell people to show me energy (I heard this result is odd and funny).
  102. Ask people odd or serous questions.
  103. Read a book
  104. Break into homes.
  105. Steal shit from stores.
  106. Steal cars.
  107. Destroy peoples property.
  108. Cook stuff and eat it.

Thats about all I can think of. lol :tongue:

1 Like

I’v had many LDs, and I always waited in anticipation for the next one. I do not remember the circumstances but I remember having lucid dreams specifically in a one week span. I was young, and I knew I was in a dream. I was in a huge gym like room. I was in love with a girl, and so I wanted her to be there. I willed it, and there she appeared. I was “curious” to say the least so, I willed a room to appear, and to my surprise one came crashing through the gym wall. The door to the room stopped in front of me. I do not remember what took place after this, but I remember that I had had such control. Another time I suppose I was, again “curious” and I willed a hous, or a motel, filled with rooms. Every room I went into had a different woman inside it. Again I was elemntary school young, and so it was just boyish fantasy, but I always remember them because of the control, and my ability to manipulate things. I feel that even a dream you are loosely attatched to can become a lucid dream. If you can wake your mind without waking your body, you can control what would normally be your sub-concious. I have flown willingly in dreams, once to get a wand, that had magical powers, (probably a result of Harry Potter’s adventures). Nevertheless I have never prepared to induce a Lucid dream with that specific intent, however I have attemted to simulate a dream, before falling asleep, and to live in that simulation, as I slip to sleep. This way I ensure a dream in which I will remember. Also when I have been having wake dreams (Dreams that border the time that your physical body would normally wake) and I actually wake up, and move around, I can fall asleep, and almost instantaneously continue the preveious dream. i find this the case mostly when I have to get up, and I am being constantly reminded. My alarms, or a voice is calling me in reality to get up, and I do, then being lazy I fall back asleep, and continue to enjoy the same dream. This dream is on my mind all morning. I apologize if I posted in the incorrect forum, or veered off course. :smile:

very cool

heres some more ideas:

1. walk on walls and cieling.
  2. Throw water baloons at people.
  3. Fire Donald Trump
  4. Be on the show the aprentice and act like a total ass hole
  5. Decree that my dream will last a certain amount of time (the first time, I might be, this dream will last for 10 mintues, then 20, then 30, then 1 hour, then longer and longer etc. and see if it actually works… but when I do it, I have to believe I can do it so I ought to start small).

The only thing I have done that I had thought of before the dream is stopping time. I became lucid after a model car canged from red to white as I put it on the table and I said “Ha, I must be dreaming”. Then I thought, hang on, if I just said that, then I could be dreaming (but I could not believe that it was possibly not real life) so I decided to do an RC anyway. I looked at my analoug watch then away and back again and viola, it was a digital watching with mumbo jumbo digital symbols and below it had a timer running really really fast so I thought, hey this is a dream, what happens when I stop time? So I stopped time and saw my watch go blank with just a couple of small lines left on it and everything else including my brain went all fuzzy I can remember thinking “woah, this is gross. Never do that again”. I started time again and then woke up tring to command an increase in lucidity. What I thought would be cool was really bad feeling but interesting anyway.

These are some of the things I want to try next:

First of all I want to become more lucid than in real life and then…

-Fly in two ways:

1. Become an eagle and fly or
  2. Fly an aeroplane around and either crash into something or just jump out and fall to the ground (I have fallen a few times in other NDs and I always wake up.

-Take heaps of hallucanagenic drugs.

-Inject adrenalin.

-Enter a deep trance from the dream state.

-Become god to see what that’s like.

-Learn aikido.

-Learn to play piano or just listen to music in my head

What I think would be really cool, would be to walk around town, or any other really busy public place, and wqalk past all the people, seeing what your mind does, does it place LOADS of people you’ve seen walking round, or does it dreate new people, or mix them up or what?

Also, to go shoppng in your fave shops for things you really want IRL, and have all the money you need to buy anything.

Thats very near the top of my list also.

PistGurl

I think you will find that your subconcious mind will come up with some interesting things.

I can only hope so - who would want a boring subconscious?! :sad:

Some times it will even perfectly fill in gaps(albeit bizarrely) giving you what you need in the dream.

pst girl, you wanna go shopping… lol, guys just dont get it!

Hmmm, I might go shoping, then throw perfume bottles at people. Or steal shit and go around picking fights…

pstgirl, at least bring an uzi with you when you go shopping, or a rocket launcher!

Bring a truckload of C4 down and blow New Look into the next dream dimension!!!

hmmm, thats an excelent idea!

But, for now, im gonna smoke joints and go on a uzi or pistol shooting rampage… hopefully ill get the slo mo effect! LOL, it will just be like Grand theft auto, except im realy stoned

summoning an army of angry iraqi children to kill bush.
“You know I could run for governor but I’m basically a media creation. I’ve never done anything. I’ve worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that’s not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office.”
– Dubya in 1989

“[T]he best way to find these terrorists who hide in holes is to get people coming forth to describe the location of the hole, is to give clues and data.”

“The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the—the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”—Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003

Those are my faves! lol…yeah, that would be so cool!

Or set up a tag team match, bush and Arnold vs Blair and Blunket…that would RULE! They’d probably start fighting amongst themselves…or start digging for oil or something!

Hehe Mr Swartzanugganeggerlegger!
Hehe I’m licking bush
Hehe oil!
hehe I’m touching oily bush

hahah wow that was funny pistgirl. only like 280 days left till hes gone(hopefully).

yeah when i become lucid i want to have three foot tall mice running around(like reepicheep in the chronicles of narnia) and there should be a circus tent and people in fun costumes and a large supply of controlled substances. :partying_face: :cookiemon: :mirror: :bounce: :adored:

I tried meditation in my last LD. felt very strange and out-of-this-world for the 30 seconds or so that it lasted (woke up pretty fast indeed). Highly recommended :smile:

Anyone had experience with meditation in LD’s ? Any suggestions on how how to avoid waking up too fast?

I’ve always told myself to try meditation in dreams, but never seemed to get around doing it.

I think DM7 has mentioned meditating in dreams. Maybe the next time I chat with her I’ll mention this thread. :content:

One of the more funny things I’ve done in an LD is told my DC’s that they are DC’s and then threatened them that I’d wake up if they annoyed me.