the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

I’v had many LDs, and I always waited in anticipation for the next one. I do not remember the circumstances but I remember having lucid dreams specifically in a one week span. I was young, and I knew I was in a dream. I was in a huge gym like room. I was in love with a girl, and so I wanted her to be there. I willed it, and there she appeared. I was “curious” to say the least so, I willed a room to appear, and to my surprise one came crashing through the gym wall. The door to the room stopped in front of me. I do not remember what took place after this, but I remember that I had had such control. Another time I suppose I was, again “curious” and I willed a hous, or a motel, filled with rooms. Every room I went into had a different woman inside it. Again I was elemntary school young, and so it was just boyish fantasy, but I always remember them because of the control, and my ability to manipulate things. I feel that even a dream you are loosely attatched to can become a lucid dream. If you can wake your mind without waking your body, you can control what would normally be your sub-concious. I have flown willingly in dreams, once to get a wand, that had magical powers, (probably a result of Harry Potter’s adventures). Nevertheless I have never prepared to induce a Lucid dream with that specific intent, however I have attemted to simulate a dream, before falling asleep, and to live in that simulation, as I slip to sleep. This way I ensure a dream in which I will remember. Also when I have been having wake dreams (Dreams that border the time that your physical body would normally wake) and I actually wake up, and move around, I can fall asleep, and almost instantaneously continue the preveious dream. i find this the case mostly when I have to get up, and I am being constantly reminded. My alarms, or a voice is calling me in reality to get up, and I do, then being lazy I fall back asleep, and continue to enjoy the same dream. This dream is on my mind all morning. I apologize if I posted in the incorrect forum, or veered off course. :smile:

very cool

heres some more ideas:

1. walk on walls and cieling.
  2. Throw water baloons at people.
  3. Fire Donald Trump
  4. Be on the show the aprentice and act like a total ass hole
  5. Decree that my dream will last a certain amount of time (the first time, I might be, this dream will last for 10 mintues, then 20, then 30, then 1 hour, then longer and longer etc. and see if it actually works… but when I do it, I have to believe I can do it so I ought to start small).

The only thing I have done that I had thought of before the dream is stopping time. I became lucid after a model car canged from red to white as I put it on the table and I said “Ha, I must be dreaming”. Then I thought, hang on, if I just said that, then I could be dreaming (but I could not believe that it was possibly not real life) so I decided to do an RC anyway. I looked at my analoug watch then away and back again and viola, it was a digital watching with mumbo jumbo digital symbols and below it had a timer running really really fast so I thought, hey this is a dream, what happens when I stop time? So I stopped time and saw my watch go blank with just a couple of small lines left on it and everything else including my brain went all fuzzy I can remember thinking “woah, this is gross. Never do that again”. I started time again and then woke up tring to command an increase in lucidity. What I thought would be cool was really bad feeling but interesting anyway.

These are some of the things I want to try next:

First of all I want to become more lucid than in real life and then…

-Fly in two ways:

1. Become an eagle and fly or
  2. Fly an aeroplane around and either crash into something or just jump out and fall to the ground (I have fallen a few times in other NDs and I always wake up.

-Take heaps of hallucanagenic drugs.

-Inject adrenalin.

-Enter a deep trance from the dream state.

-Become god to see what that’s like.

-Learn aikido.

-Learn to play piano or just listen to music in my head

What I think would be really cool, would be to walk around town, or any other really busy public place, and wqalk past all the people, seeing what your mind does, does it place LOADS of people you’ve seen walking round, or does it dreate new people, or mix them up or what?

Also, to go shoppng in your fave shops for things you really want IRL, and have all the money you need to buy anything.

Thats very near the top of my list also.

PistGurl

I think you will find that your subconcious mind will come up with some interesting things.

I can only hope so - who would want a boring subconscious?! :sad:

Some times it will even perfectly fill in gaps(albeit bizarrely) giving you what you need in the dream.

pst girl, you wanna go shopping… lol, guys just dont get it!

Hmmm, I might go shoping, then throw perfume bottles at people. Or steal shit and go around picking fights…

pstgirl, at least bring an uzi with you when you go shopping, or a rocket launcher!

Bring a truckload of C4 down and blow New Look into the next dream dimension!!!

hmmm, thats an excelent idea!

But, for now, im gonna smoke joints and go on a uzi or pistol shooting rampage… hopefully ill get the slo mo effect! LOL, it will just be like Grand theft auto, except im realy stoned

summoning an army of angry iraqi children to kill bush.
“You know I could run for governor but I’m basically a media creation. I’ve never done anything. I’ve worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that’s not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office.”
– Dubya in 1989

“[T]he best way to find these terrorists who hide in holes is to get people coming forth to describe the location of the hole, is to give clues and data.”

“The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the—the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”—Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003

Those are my faves! lol…yeah, that would be so cool!

Or set up a tag team match, bush and Arnold vs Blair and Blunket…that would RULE! They’d probably start fighting amongst themselves…or start digging for oil or something!

Hehe Mr Swartzanugganeggerlegger!
Hehe I’m licking bush
Hehe oil!
hehe I’m touching oily bush

hahah wow that was funny pistgirl. only like 280 days left till hes gone(hopefully).

yeah when i become lucid i want to have three foot tall mice running around(like reepicheep in the chronicles of narnia) and there should be a circus tent and people in fun costumes and a large supply of controlled substances. :partying_face: :cookiemon: :mirror: :bounce: :adored:

I tried meditation in my last LD. felt very strange and out-of-this-world for the 30 seconds or so that it lasted (woke up pretty fast indeed). Highly recommended :smile:

Anyone had experience with meditation in LD’s ? Any suggestions on how how to avoid waking up too fast?

I’ve always told myself to try meditation in dreams, but never seemed to get around doing it.

I think DM7 has mentioned meditating in dreams. Maybe the next time I chat with her I’ll mention this thread. :content:

One of the more funny things I’ve done in an LD is told my DC’s that they are DC’s and then threatened them that I’d wake up if they annoyed me.

If anyone is interested in Jungian psychology, I think it would be a fun idea to try and summon your anima/animus. I have no idea how you would do that though.

Another thing that would fascinate me would be being able to animate the entire world, kinda like the comic post.

One more thing I’d like to do is play guitar with a band on stage with my unearthly ideal sound. It may not be possible to create such a sound in real life, but in my dreams it will probably be the greatest thing I can imagine experiencing.

Two cool things I just did…

Watch your face morph in the mirror and try to get it to vibrate etc.

Take a big empty canvas, table top or wall, and wave your hands over it to create a work of art.

Kissing my favourite actor! :devil:

Oh yeah…