the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

Thats very near the top of my list also.

PistGurl

I think you will find that your subconcious mind will come up with some interesting things.

I can only hope so - who would want a boring subconscious?! :sad:

Some times it will even perfectly fill in gaps(albeit bizarrely) giving you what you need in the dream.

pst girl, you wanna go shopping… lol, guys just dont get it!

Hmmm, I might go shoping, then throw perfume bottles at people. Or steal shit and go around picking fights…

pstgirl, at least bring an uzi with you when you go shopping, or a rocket launcher!

Bring a truckload of C4 down and blow New Look into the next dream dimension!!!

hmmm, thats an excelent idea!

But, for now, im gonna smoke joints and go on a uzi or pistol shooting rampage… hopefully ill get the slo mo effect! LOL, it will just be like Grand theft auto, except im realy stoned

summoning an army of angry iraqi children to kill bush.
“You know I could run for governor but I’m basically a media creation. I’ve never done anything. I’ve worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that’s not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office.”
– Dubya in 1989

“[T]he best way to find these terrorists who hide in holes is to get people coming forth to describe the location of the hole, is to give clues and data.”

“The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the—the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”—Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003

Those are my faves! lol…yeah, that would be so cool!

Or set up a tag team match, bush and Arnold vs Blair and Blunket…that would RULE! They’d probably start fighting amongst themselves…or start digging for oil or something!

Hehe Mr Swartzanugganeggerlegger!
Hehe I’m licking bush
Hehe oil!
hehe I’m touching oily bush

hahah wow that was funny pistgirl. only like 280 days left till hes gone(hopefully).

yeah when i become lucid i want to have three foot tall mice running around(like reepicheep in the chronicles of narnia) and there should be a circus tent and people in fun costumes and a large supply of controlled substances. :partying_face: :cookiemon: :mirror: :bounce: :adored:

I tried meditation in my last LD. felt very strange and out-of-this-world for the 30 seconds or so that it lasted (woke up pretty fast indeed). Highly recommended :smile:

Anyone had experience with meditation in LD’s ? Any suggestions on how how to avoid waking up too fast?

I’ve always told myself to try meditation in dreams, but never seemed to get around doing it.

I think DM7 has mentioned meditating in dreams. Maybe the next time I chat with her I’ll mention this thread. :content:

One of the more funny things I’ve done in an LD is told my DC’s that they are DC’s and then threatened them that I’d wake up if they annoyed me.

If anyone is interested in Jungian psychology, I think it would be a fun idea to try and summon your anima/animus. I have no idea how you would do that though.

Another thing that would fascinate me would be being able to animate the entire world, kinda like the comic post.

One more thing I’d like to do is play guitar with a band on stage with my unearthly ideal sound. It may not be possible to create such a sound in real life, but in my dreams it will probably be the greatest thing I can imagine experiencing.

Two cool things I just did…

Watch your face morph in the mirror and try to get it to vibrate etc.

Take a big empty canvas, table top or wall, and wave your hands over it to create a work of art.

Kissing my favourite actor! :devil:

Oh yeah…

What I like to do is close my eyes, and ask myself to be taken to a random place. Last time I ended up in a classroom full of file cabinets.

Another favorite of mine is levitating large objects (like cars) into each other at high speeds.

I did it ( summoning my anima ) quite easy, in telling loud my intent.

The result was very surprising : I were lying on the back, with big difficulties to see around me, and I could just move my arms and legs, like a top-down turtle. My vision was blurred. Facing me, there was a person whose face was ever changing : sometimes a beautiful girl face, sometimes a man face, not very pretty. She (?) spoke and I couldn’t understand anything, like if it was just pleasant noise. I feeled she was touching my feet, like she put me back socks on them. It was so stupid and deceipting that I woke up.

Afterwards, I wondered if it was not a rememberance of when I was a baby. What do you think about ?

Lucid dream + Norika Fujiwara cyazhan.tripod.com/e-wallpaper/w … iwara1.jpg = …PARTY! :partying_face:
Lucid dream + Jeon Ji-Hyun 02.246.ne.jp/~ftft/hyun1.jpg = …ROMANCE!^o^

Lucid Dream + Noriko Sakai arkworld.com/asianpop/wallpaper/nsakai1.jpg = …HAPPINESS! :clap:

I love asian girls, and I love lucid dreams, so what combination could possibly be better? :cool_laugh:

Anyone tried just turning off gravity?

Since I first saw astronauts in zero gravity on TV I’ve been wanting to try that.

Could be fun going into a shower, turn it on and then turn off gravity. :smile:

Hope I’ll LD soon. It’s high on my to do list!