HH with the Sense of Smell?

Well, I saw the “WILD sounds” topic, and remembered when I had HH in the form of smell.

I’ve seen HH, heard HH, and felt HH, but never smelled it…

One time, I was dozing off in my English class when I smelled the extremely faint smell of weed. I woke up with a start and looked around, asking people if they smelled it as well, but none of them had.

I was wondering what HH others smelled (or even tasted).

I have had HH of the smell of smoke. Especially when i used to live and work at a youth hostel where the smoke detectors were very sensitive, and people cooking in the kitchen would set it off. I can’t remember hallucinating taste, though.

If you smoke weed, even infrequently, you may smell it sometimes when there is none. I know i do.

I don’t smoke weed. looks at age

Now, I can’t vouch for other people in the guys’ bathroom near the choir room, though…

I barely get HH with smell. I did once though. I was a sweet smell. (and I hate sweet things…)

Well, it very well may have been a classmate, but scent hallucinations are entirely possible, and hallicinations that occur while falling asleep or preforming WILD can be very vivid, so it very well may be hallucination.

It seems to me that if you can see/hear things, than taste, smell, and touch can happen too. Actually, touch is common too with Old Hag, isn’t it?

It seems that taste and smell hallucinations are very rare. I don’t remember I’ve ever heard about them on the forum, with the exception of this thread.

I’ve never even had a taste one…