New here

Hey… I’m new here, so I better introduce myself.
Well my name is Yair I’m from Jerusalem, Israel. I’ve had about 2 LDs the first one with very low lucidity and the second one with medium lucidity. I finished reading the idea for LDs and it sounds like SOOOO much fun and I just can’t wait to start LDing all the time… any suggestions to help me? :content:

Edit:

I’d also like to know how many times a week do you all have LDs?

HI!
umm, hints?
remember your dream jornel (sp?)

how many times a week to i get lucid? twice a week

sorry im not much help

NIX

Welcome to the forum :smile:

The best way to have lucid dreams is to spend as much time as possible thinking about them. What better way is there to do that than keeping up to date with this forum?

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, and good luck with lucid dreaming.

Hey!

YeS spending time on these forums actually makes you dream about them. Last night I was dreaming that I typed out a huge post on something about quantum physics, and it just occurred to me that I did write something about that…no wait I wrote that in the morning…ok that doesn’t make sense unless my dream prophecised it (Synchronicity at work lol). Anyways see ya around and happy LDing!

Thanks everyone,
and yeah, I keep a dream journal.
Anyways, I almost succeded in WILD this morning :grin:

sounds pretty interesting pilot… nice journal btw.

oh yes… almost forgot, nice to meet you immortal, and good luck with lucid dreaming…

i see you are from israel, hmm… just a thought… do you listen to psy-trance… israeli trance has some very nice sounds…

bye now, explora

of course explora :grin:
I listen to it all the time… (I like Yahel and Astral Projection the most I think)
Who do you like?

…cool that I’m not the only new here now… :cool:

I haven’t see any Lusic dream yet… but maybe soon… I have to try…

Good luck for the future imm0rtal… :cheesy:

With Love Pop Monkey :tongue:

yepp… they are both some of my favourites… some say yahel a bit cheesy but i think it’s insane…