Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Hey, Pedro still isn’t Librarian… why?

I PMed Q about the matter. No response as of yet.

I bet she has been a bit too busy to notice :wink:
She’ll hop on it as soon as she sees. :smile:

i’ havent seen your PM visiondreamz :confused:

anyhow, i haven’t seen pedro around after his come back - Pedro, i’m waiting for you to become a little more active before adding you to the librarians.

Ah, my bad PasQuale. It seems my message never actually went through. I speculate this as I see no copy of the message in my sent box. I do remember writing the message, but it matters not to this purpose as you have become aware by other means. :bounce:

yes, i would like to be a librarian, but I haven’t been that active either.

Id like to be a librarian, i havent posted for a while but now that im back id love to.

In my opinion I am ready to be a librarian. I am much more active now and Christmas break is fast approaching.

I’ll get back to you, thanks for applying! I haven’t gotten round to adding you to the library yet but you are very welcome, spice things up a bit :smile: - Lucidity_Master, and TheSkaEffect you are now librarians :content:

can I be a librarian??

(philthemn was added as a librarian, if you didn’t notice.)

Incidentally, we’re now hoping for a head librarian to be… head. This is decided by vote. If the idea of getting some authority appeals to you, you can try and become a librarian now and post some motivational and encouraging propaganda to get a few votes. :smile:

hey I’ve been gone for a while but i have the feeling i will be pretty active again. I would like to apply for the job of librarian please. thank you if you can get me the job. :smile:

welcome to the librarians lone wolf! :happy:

Incidentally, the head librarian thing is taking longer than expected, because more than one candidate has popped up. If you want to be a candidate, you should join and post before the new year (roughly). If you want to vote, you could also join after… probably.

You should join if you want to make a contribution to the projects.

I wouldn’t recommened joining if you only plan to be head librarian, or just want to vote, because at the end of the day, the projects are more important.

Shh! It was a trap! :wink:

I’d like to whwn I learn how to use this site! regards, nick

nick, I think Q will probably wait until you become a bit more active. Come back then. :smile:

r3m0t: Can you not read? :tongue: He admits that he hasn’t fully learnt how to use the site.

Certainly, remember to come back. We are happy to have you as a librarian :smile:

Yes, I did read that, but… whatever.

The more librarians the better! (Assuming we’re doing stuff.)