new layout.. the countdown has begun

Don’t be surprised when all this looks different.
I don’t give a date, but between now and next week things will be transformed :peek:

The anticipation is killing me.

:boogie:

how exciting :smile: :smile:

omgosh I can’t wait! Even though I’m not a forum veteran, it’s always exciting to see a new layout. Plus the anticipation of everyone else is growing on me. :razz:

:boogie:
Oh man, I can’t wait to c if my dream’s prediction is right… well at least at some points… hehe.

Would be my perfect early b-day gift :slight_smile:

oh man i’m excited :happy: and nervous at the same time lol… can’t help it

Yup will be great hehe! :happy:

Well, I just know that I barely helped at all. :sad:

Is the forum going to change? You will keep up the old version of the main site, won’t you? Do I have to crawl it myself? Are you just going to leave it to the Web Archiver at https://archive.org?

cool to see everybody’s exitement, i’m exited too :smile: I cannot wait to put it online, but not yet, not yet… still some work to do :user: finishing touches :smile: :content:

Oh cool! I can’t wait :cool_laugh:
My impatience is so great, i’m certain it would make the forum show up in my dreams in the coming few days… I’d better prepare myself

Is that between now and Monday? Or between now and Wednesday, a week after you posted? :tongue:

Oh, I know you! It’s going to coincide with the article in the Sunday Express! Don’t lie now, we all know you dunnit! :content:

Arghh the excitement is killing me! :sad:

be patient, almost here :content:

edit: well I’m very anxious to read everybody’s dreams in the precog experiment so it is both ways :wink:

Awesome, I cant wait to see what you have come up with. :bounce:

Hooray! umm i just started my dream journal so are you going to delete that kind of stuff. :neutral:

Nothing will be deleted or otherwise lost. :smile:

Is it gonna be the whole underwater thing with clashing red spots?
Well anythings good for me! I change would be exciting. News is Good News! Well unless its bad and crappy news… Good News is Good News!

:wave: welcome to the new LD4all :happy:

W00T!

Looking cool; waiting for it all to work.