Welcome to the new LD4all!!

Thank you very much everybody! glad you like it! :biggrin:

I hope everybody will have lots of LD’s now. The logo is really LD inducing (I have had a lot of LD’s when working on it).

yes, it is different without the wings, i agree. I’ve been working on it so long now so the new look is already familiar for me.

about the scrolling - I know, and i cannot change it, because it is a firefox thing, it doesn’t handle the scrollweel element in the script.

:smile:

I really like it! Good job!!! :cool_laugh:

If you are using Mozilla Firefox you will need to empty your cache and cookies, or else the old stuff will blend in with the new accidently.

It is simply wonderful, cheers PasQuale. :cheer: :beer: lets all through a huge party. Lol. :partying_face: :partying_face: :mrgreen_hat: Everyone bow and :bow: :bow: aplaud to him. :clap: i love :love: it. i give you a thumbs up :thumbs: :good: :ok: . I think we will augry that it is wonderful :yes: . :razz: :smile: :lol: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :grin: :rofl: :shy: :content: :cool_laugh: :gni: :boogie: Well bye bye. :wave:

Wow! Just noticed the golden logo thingy! Thats great! :cool_laugh:
Also the little icon for my bookmark shortcut to ld4all is now that iris of the eye with the bird in it! Groovy :grin:

I love the forum but i have to admit, the wings are the one thing i really miss.

Wow. This is incredible!

I Love it! I love it! I love it!

I’ve been browsing through the site for the past few hours. What a wealth of information. It is such a great introduction to the world of dreaming!

What an amazing design! I especially love the menus, and those pictures that load. Everything fits together so well!

I could go on and on and on :wink:

Well done Q!

Nick

her :peek:

love the new avatar dream addict :cool: That was quick!

hehe thanks! I used the time machine of my dreams to help create it :content:

Beautiful design, Q! :doublegrin: I love the stars. I don’t come here often enough…

:peek:

Lovely! :gni:

Love,
GreenEyes

Don’t bother. Ctrl+F5 will clear the cache of eeverything on that page. :smile:

On that page

It’s quicker just to clear your cache. It saves pressing ctrl+F5 half a dozen times.

More like two times, but whatever.

Ok,here goes the time for Jack the main “change complainer”:slight_smile:
Pasquale…You have done it all wonderfully:):slight_smile:
It brings back the memories of the forums we had before,it keeps all of their pros.The look is very nice- i was afraid that new design will take us to what most pages looks like.It definately havent- ld4all still keeps its feeling and the special atmosphere.
You are very talented girl Pasquale and you have proved it once again.Its a pleasure being a member of Your forum.Thanks:)

looks nice. good job Q

This new layout is really awesome, i love it :cool_laugh:

Very nice! Good work, but I’m still missing smilies by the quickreply box. No matter, no matter. Compliments on a work well done!

At first I wasn’t so sure, but now… seriously this design is awesome. Keep it up Q!

Yah this new layout rocks! I like it alot nice job. :thumbs: