Welcome to the new LD4all!!

love the new avatar dream addict :cool: That was quick!

hehe thanks! I used the time machine of my dreams to help create it :content:

Beautiful design, Q! :doublegrin: I love the stars. I don’t come here often enough…

:peek:

Lovely! :gni:

Love,
GreenEyes

Don’t bother. Ctrl+F5 will clear the cache of eeverything on that page. :smile:

On that page

It’s quicker just to clear your cache. It saves pressing ctrl+F5 half a dozen times.

More like two times, but whatever.

Ok,here goes the time for Jack the main “change complainer”:slight_smile:
Pasquale…You have done it all wonderfully:):slight_smile:
It brings back the memories of the forums we had before,it keeps all of their pros.The look is very nice- i was afraid that new design will take us to what most pages looks like.It definately havent- ld4all still keeps its feeling and the special atmosphere.
You are very talented girl Pasquale and you have proved it once again.Its a pleasure being a member of Your forum.Thanks:)

looks nice. good job Q

This new layout is really awesome, i love it :cool_laugh:

Very nice! Good work, but I’m still missing smilies by the quickreply box. No matter, no matter. Compliments on a work well done!

At first I wasn’t so sure, but now… seriously this design is awesome. Keep it up Q!

Yah this new layout rocks! I like it alot nice job. :thumbs:

:adored: thank you everybody :smile:

eMb: things like smilies in quick reply will be added at a later time - i didn’t want to keep you waiting that long :wink:

Yes it does

not for normal people techno.

I have the latest java and firefox still doesn’t work, not that i mind i’m in the forums rather than the main site most of the time.

Hmm, the intro website that redirected me to the forum is not firefox friendly . :grrr:

ugh…

this looks like shit…

why did u even try to improve on the perfect??

im gonna have nightmares now…

Looks nice! You got rid of the frames on the forum, too! Another big improvement.

[b][color=indigo]It’s too big. The wings need to come back. It’s too tiring for lazy people to get onto the forum from the main page. The icon isn’t as good. The menu at the top of the page now is HORRIBLE. It isn’t as good as before.

BUT…
The backgrounds are nice (though not as good as before). The stars are GREAT…though I want rainbow stars too. The main page does look more dreamy is has to be said.

I guess I liked it better before.

The best thing is the stars…the worst thing is the HUGENESS OF EVERYTHING!!!

Oh and something that definately needs changing is the difference between the font sizes…this is normal, this is small. Make it so at least one font looks normal!! PLEASE![/color][/b]

pist, you can adjust your font size manually now - set it to smaller if it’s too big for ya :smile: