Scribes needed :) Apply within.

(philthemn was added as a librarian, if you didn’t notice.)

Incidentally, we’re now hoping for a head librarian to be… head. This is decided by vote. If the idea of getting some authority appeals to you, you can try and become a librarian now and post some motivational and encouraging propaganda to get a few votes. :smile:

hey I’ve been gone for a while but i have the feeling i will be pretty active again. I would like to apply for the job of librarian please. thank you if you can get me the job. :smile:

welcome to the librarians lone wolf! :happy:

Incidentally, the head librarian thing is taking longer than expected, because more than one candidate has popped up. If you want to be a candidate, you should join and post before the new year (roughly). If you want to vote, you could also join after… probably.

You should join if you want to make a contribution to the projects.

I wouldn’t recommened joining if you only plan to be head librarian, or just want to vote, because at the end of the day, the projects are more important.

Shh! It was a trap! :wink:

I’d like to whwn I learn how to use this site! regards, nick

nick, I think Q will probably wait until you become a bit more active. Come back then. :smile:

r3m0t: Can you not read? :tongue: He admits that he hasn’t fully learnt how to use the site.

Certainly, remember to come back. We are happy to have you as a librarian :smile:

Yes, I did read that, but… whatever.

The more librarians the better! (Assuming we’re doing stuff.)

I haven’t been real active latley since I currently do not have internet at my house, and I’ve been a bit busy, but I’d like to join. I can’t promise I’ll ever be able to do anything :razz:, but I’d like to be a member incase I get the oppurtunity.

The poll for head librarian was closed and now me and Technodreamer will be joined head librarians. Details yet to be determined but they are certainly of no interest to most people. :tongue:

:bored: has the power already gone to your head? I don’t understand your reply, but it sure seems rude! :neutral:

:lmao: :lmao: I’m talking about the technical stuff (who’s group moderator, etc).

And yes, I’m :cool_laugh: about it. And I wasn’t replying to anybody in particular.

And the point of posting it here was?

Anyway, if you are active at ld4all and know about lucid dreaming, feel free to sign up.

So that people know, of course. :wink:

Oh, and note that applications to be a librarian are now going to Technodreamer, not pasQuale.

I’d like to join the librarians, i know i have practically no posts, but i’m an Über lurker! Also, i can write ok when i put my mind to it. But mainly i want to contribute to the forum, as this is the best forum community i’ve had the luck to come across. (We don’t even need a flame forum, as everyone is so kind. (seriously, go to a hacker forum, or somthing, everyone hates each other))

you could definatly put me on the backup list if you ever need me… :content:

I would like to be a librarian- I already have an idea for a contribution to the library and could begin work right away.

Oh yeah, me too