The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III

I can only remember having one ld, I was in my biology class and I was using telekinisis, so much fun!
When I learn to ld properly I shall attempt to, in no particular order:

1. Pilot an Evangelion, man that would be incredible.
  2. Check out Hawkwind live with their 60’s line up.
  3. Meet my girlfreind (she’s in Shanghai at the moment).
    4.Grow huge demon wings and fly around smashing things to bits. destructive I know, but it’s my dream!
  4. Master the elements.
  5. Weild a lightsaber []::::[])))))))))))))))))), use the force.

Hey kfaar_giladi!

Your dream in you biology class sound really cool!! I remember when you told be about that dream!

I was very happy to find out that I am on your ld “To do list”! :tongue:

“3. Meet my girlfreind (she’s in Shanghai at the moment).”

(Although growing demon wings does sound like alot of fun!!
:content: Smashing things! Trust you to want to do something like that! :smile: Hee hee)

Cant wait untill Feb/March when I see you again

Kimmy xxx

Hey, aren’t u going to put a list of things to do in ur ld?? After all, that is the topic!! :content:

Ok, ok, soooooooo sorry for drifting off the topic! :tongue:

Well, if I had ld dreams I would:

1. Go back to all my scary dreams I had when my cats died (primary school) and kick some aminal asses!

2. Fly around town randomly dropping water ballons.

3. Go back in time to this girl who used to bully me when I was little and stand up for myself. Grrrrrrrr. That would feel great!!

4. Ride a bike around a huge park. (I cant ride a bike, tho Ive always wanted to)

5. Go back about a year and tell you (kfaar_giladi) that I like you! Something I wish I did. Maybe we could ‘watch’ a video! Or just being with you would make me happy.

6. I think it would be cool to be able to talk to animals!!

7. Go on some sort of crazy adventure, eg. 10th Kingdom Style

Will let you know if I can think of any others!!!

Kimmy xxx

In one of my first LDs i grew myself biiig wings and flew over the city. Then i started destroying things using telekinesis. It was REALY big fun. I kinda like to destroy things :smile: . When having my next LD i’m going to get as high as possible and start falling down and turn just before hitting the ground. And mayby i’ll try driving some car like the new VIPER (this car is MAAAAD) or the porche 911. I think i’ll try using telekinesis to throw big things too.

All sounds fun except the sex ( jeah I’m only 14 )I had only one lucid dream yet didn’t take long ( to excited :content: I teleported to my town and I got whole excited to excited :sad: but when I have a proper one I like to do

1. My big big dream learn to surf
  2. transform in a dolphin and explore the deepts of the ocean
    3)become a character of dbz ( jep a girl likes dbz ) I’m thinking of making myself the first female ssj lol
    4)Talk to the boy I like and ask what he thinks of me
  3. flying ofcourse dbz style
  4. Meet my spirit guide
  5. Discover my poweranimal
    :cool:shared dreaming looks fun
    9)Become a student of hogwarts and a friend of harry potter ( I know I’m crazy :tongue: )
  6. Go to Yu-Gi-oh world and chalenge yugi hihihihi
  7. Go to china and visit my stephmothers original home and then if its same as in dream life I can prove to my parents I’m not crazy
  8. Ask my teachers what they will ask for exam ( I know it’s not real life but you can try)
  9. learn breakdance yeah freestyle
  10. learn skate ( I know : I’m pathatic :tongue: )
    15)Try to do telekenises and telepathie
  11. Try to see the future
  12. overcome my arachnafoby I don’t want to be afraid of spiders

This are the things I like to do it’s a bit strange but not impossible I hope everyone who stil trying to be lucid finally gets it I did 2 years for it so don’t think you can’t everybody can even after 5 years but I think that’s a bit overacting GOOD LUCK

You should try to do all of those things in the same dream! :razz:

Playing guitar with Jimi Hendirx is fun i like to do that.

Did you know that Stevie ray Vaughan used to have dreams that Jimi Taught him some new licks on the guitar but he could never remember them when he woke up. I had a dream the othe night where he taught me something, and i remembered it, so technically I learned to play guitar for Jimi Hendrix :smile:

mis_dolfijn: r3tro or freecube could probably do that in two or three days :wink:.

Someone on here had written that you should try to find god and ask him questions and stuff, well last night I asked a DC where I could find God. He said, “Oh, do you mean the lord of the mountain?” and I said “sure I suppose so”
Then he pointed out to me the direction and said, go that way, and from looking at the setting sun I worked out that I had to go in what I would call South West direction.
I said to him, “How will I know when I’m there?” and he replied,
“You will find him in a garden shed, an English-type garden shed.”
I sort of accepted this and with some other people, friends of mie, I was starting on a journey but some of them said they didn’t know how to fly, and i wasn’t really lucid enough to just leaVE them, so I was going to teach them. Then one of my friends said that she had lots of stuff to do so her Mum would probably wake her up soon, and I was thinking, ok at least we don’t have to worry if she randomly disappears. Then I suddenly realised that I was about to wake up so I memorised the scene and SW so that I can return to it next time I LD.

Will post any further info!

sorry for the really long post

Hehe i guess i would

#1: Fly.

#2: Go on an adventure.

#3: Do some Magics. Like blowing up a big city with Kuja(FFIX) powers. :content:

#4: Make myself a familar, like a cute fuzzy rabbit or fairy or something to keep me company when i’m dreamin.

#5: Going wild with swords. I already got the skills, now i need someone to practice on. :tongue:

#6: See pretty things.

#7: Get myself an Airship FF style. :happy:

#8: Go to heaven and hell and do some Kuja rampage there too. hehe. :grin:

#9: Oh yeah and go to tha moon.

Hey everone, im new to the site, im jus gonna ramble on, and create the list as i go, anyways heres is…

1. Fly as fast and far as possible
  2. Tap into the inter-connected consiousness/sub-consiousness of all thing
  3. Explore the dreams of my freinds, try to make them aware that they are dreaming, shared dreaming etc…
  4. Have absolutley fuckin great sex orgys
  5. Encounter the true lord, Buddha himself.
  6. Encounter my true inner-self
    7.Meet ‘god’, whoever or whatever he/she/it, may be.
  7. “See” music, sound
  8. Experiece the birth of the universe, before it, and beyond.
    10.Experience past and future lives
  9. Meet Bill Hicks.
  10. Travel around the world
  11. Walk into a mirror, or simply other realms of existence
  12. Discover all the hidden secrets of the world…fuckin politicians, fuckin bush, fuckin free-mason-new world order- illuminati cocksucker motherfuckers…
    15.Finding absolute truth
    16.Entering the computer/digital/cyberspace realm
  13. Perceiveing in 4th,5th,6th, dimensions, 360 or 720degrees.
  14. Play all different instuments with hundrends of arms and create beatuful blissful music.
  15. Visit Nivana(the place, not the band)
    20.Visit the after-life
  16. Enter my sub-consious, genetic make-up, and modify it.
    22.Find a way to ‘save’ progress, and enter lucidity with the touch of a button.
  17. Experience, witness, the birth of existence and its purpose.
  18. Morph
  19. See the birth of our planet, its evolution, future,…same with mankind itself.
  20. Take a huge steamy dump on the pope, bush, justin timberlake, britney,christina, free mason, corporate assholes, blair, all other shitty fuckin musicians dominating the mainstream,…
  21. Meet and praise, tool, aperfect circle, rageagiants the machine, table beat science, louis armstorng, miles davis, atribecalledquest,absolute beginner, amon tobin, aphex twin, arab strap, asiandubfoundation, atthedrivein, avalanches, companyflow,interpol,beastieboys,beck,blumentopf,kuchi kastli, bob marley, chemical bros,curse,cypresshill,dizzee rascal*, djkrush,djyoda,djq-bert,mixmastermike,dr.octagon*,faithless,fourtet, frankzappa,gza,rza,wu-tang,hendrix,IAM,icecube,jedimindtricks,jurassic5,krs-one*,kruder+dorfmeister,
    ledzepplin,marsVolta,muse,nas,NIN,ntm,osiris,pinkfloyd,portishead,
    prodigy,publicenemy,queensstoneage,radiohead,ragasonic,rahzel,
    rundmc,saiansupacrew,sigur ros*,smashingpumpkins,soundgarden,thestreets,sublime,swollenmembers,
    systemofadown,vines,doze green*,alex grey*,salvador dali, escher, chet zar, george carlin, bill hicks*,timothy leary, eddie murphy(in his early years)…and all the other great artists that have enhanced my life throughout the years…check 'em out…
  22. See the future, the 'end.
  23. Be GOD
  24. See my legacy.
  25. Explore space…aliens…
  26. Speak with random characters.
  27. PLay with space and time
  28. creats additional ‘senses’
    35.Learn,practive,develop,further myself.
  29. Attain pure bliss,clearity,ENLIGHTENMENT
    37.Teleportation
  30. Attain absolute lucidy,
  31. I guess do some dragonball matrix shite…dats bout it for now…

hows it going guys!? I’m new here if you hadn’t noticed :wink:

I actually haven’t had a LD yet, but man am I working on it(only my 3rd night trying but my DD is going alright.)

anway, what I want to accomplish:

1)Fly!(is there anyone that doesn’t want to?)

2)Star Wars related stuff, like have a lightsaber, use the force etc.

3)look at the sky, I heard it could be beautiful… and I’d like to paint the sky too :smile:

4)Sex!(see fly)

5)drugs - I’m curious to see what happens if you take drugs in a dream… like acid or ecstasy.

Hey everybody, I’m also new here…
I’ve had two lucid dreams in my lifetime.
As for my list:

1. Relive my early years

I don’t know - a lot of stuff is forgotten, and I’d kind of like to remember.

• I wanna meet my friends in LD! It would be so cool to ask them things i usually don’t ask. Or just try to bring them Lucid… i actually believe in things like this.
    Yeah, i know it’s just a dream, but it’s still cool. ^^

• I also wanna go to concerts of my fav. bands…

• Fly! I love flying! I have had superpowers like flying or magic in dreams before, but i’ve never had a real LD.

• Eat really weird stuff…

• Go into my childhood. (I’ve been there in my dreams before, but not in LD)

• Uh… meet my grandpa and uncle. They’re dead.

• Talk to my cat. I can’t talk to him in RLT so it would be cool to speak to him in my dream. He usually sleeps in my bed near my pillow.

But my first and the most important wish is
to have an LD :smile:

I had one LD so far. Well, at least I hope it was a LD. I couldn’t do much in it though because it lasted like 10 seconds and I was constantly staring at my hand. Anyway here goes my list:

1. Fly… This wouldn’t really be on my list but everyone seems to want to do it and those who have done it say it’s very cool.
  2. Turn myself into a shark and eat people. :devil:
  3. Be Gandalf in LOTR or Darth Vader in Star Wars.
  4. Explore space, depths of the ocean.
  5. Try some extreme sports. Like skydiving or bungee jumping.
  6. Meet Liv Tyler :wink:
  7. Get Pearl Jam to perform for me.
    8 ) See different countries and cities. I wonder what my brain will do when I try to go to a city I’ve never seen before.
  8. Be a vampire, elf, hobbit, jedi.
  9. Go to Ancient Egypt… as a god.
  10. Renact some of my favourite movies.
  11. Be a passanger on Titanic.
  12. Meet aliens.
  13. Be a super hero.
  14. Make the sky fall.
  15. Make it literally rain cats and dogs.
  16. Perfom some miracles and convince people that I’m a god.
    18 ) Be a wizard.
  17. Be a rock star.
  18. Tell my subconscious to make a better list.
  19. And yeah… Get another LD :tongue:

Uhm…

I’d like to be a cloud. And amaze people on earht looking at the sky by shaping into animals etc.

I’m goanna make a long list later, but first I’m just goanna say some random stuff.

1: Get an Uzi, AK-47, Berneli Shotgun, I don’t know. Couple of grenades to. Go around and just kick ass and blow crap up. Go crazy. Great stress relief :content:

2: Fly (Duh)

3: Look at the sky

4: Fight monsters and conquer nightmares (Make sure you get the gift afterward!)

5: Astral Project

6: Go into a zombie world (this could be accompanied with #1)

Okay (in no particular order) thing I wanna do, that I haven’t done so far…

• fly
  • walk through walls
  • run real fast
  • skateboard/bike/snowboard/whatever you could do insane stuff really well
  • drive a car/motorbike/truck/minivan like a madman
  • fly a plane/helicopter
  • go into the sea and explor
  • fly in space
  • explore other planets in our solar system
  • explore other planets outside our solar system
  • meet alien life
  • go into a black hole
  • go into the centre of the earth
  • have a fight with clones of myself
  • go into a graveyard and fight with zomibes
  • a one on one fight
  • experiment with shared dreaming - is it possible?
  • go through a mirror
  • shape shift into a girl
  • shape shift into various different land animals
  • shape shift into a bird
  • shape dift ito mythical animals (eg. dragon)
  • shape shift inadimate object (eg. a river)
  • talk with animals
  • talk with inadiamte objects (eg. a cup)
  • explore the dream version of my school (it’s always really different in my ND’s)
  • see dinosaurs
  • explore the dream version of my hometown (in ND’s, it’s very different)
  • have a shootout
  • turn invisible
  • jump out a plane
  • free run across city buildings
  • experince a cartoon world
  • walk into a TV
  • run around butt nekkid (yes)
  • turn into a monster and terrorrize all the DC’s
  • go into my computer and the internet

… I could go on even more ya know…

What a list :wink:

I’ve had many goals before, but few have succeeded. So know I only emphasize on a few:

• practicing dream tai chi and taoist chi kung
  • visiting the Lucid Crossroads once more
  • investigating the consciousness of DCs
  • investigate some curiosities from previous NDs