Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Thank you for your interests. We would like active members for the librarians. As soon as your post count is 50, and your activity is regular, then please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to sign you up.

Thanks again

i’d like to be a librarian please!

Ilovelucid, we also need a demonstration that potential librarians know their way around the forum :smile:

my apologies

No, there’s no need to apologise :smile:

Ok, I’l bring this out in the open. Earlier in this month when I joined, I read this thread and became interested in becoming a librarian. I send a PM to Q and she forwarded my request to Technodreamer. He said that he would moniter m progress and send me a PM when I became active enough to tell me that I could become a librarian. Well, I signed up for the researchers group, and I ended up having to PM Atheist after about a week and a half, to ask for approval since the forum message said: Your membership is awaiting approval, and I couldn’t post new topics. So, I can understand if a mod forgets about certain things. However, my post count is above 50, and I have been very active in ld4all, I don’t know if I am missing some other requirement that I dn’t know about but… Anyway, I sent two PMs to Technodreamer. One several days ago. Another when I saw that he was on today. He hasn’t responded to either. Technodreamer, if you read this, I apologize for this complaint. I still assume that you have a valid reason for not getting back to me, I just don’t understand what it is, but I know that you post often in this thread, so here again lies my request. If you do not need additional Librarians at this time, then please let me know. If I can become one, then please let me know. :confused:

You still need to find… the magic ring!

Nay, I kid. Don’t worry, I’m sure Technodreamer will add you soon, and perhaps we will be able to revive the library project, as my coursework is in today.

lol. ok. coursework?? :smile:

Done :smile:

Ive been around LD4All for a few years now, but as you can see I dont really post much. (I havnt had this actual name the entire time ive been reading the site, but I have been here for some time.) I like to lurk and read, and make occasional comments. :content:

I would like to help out, unless you are overcrowded. Ive got a few ideas, at least. :tongue:

I’ll join up. :smile:

Randomperson: We are currently accepting only people with 50 or more posts. Please, when you get there, feel free to come back.

ExDee, you will probably be added soon (maybe about 16:00 UTC) if Technodreamer agrees with me that you are fine. Please be patient. :smile:

Thanks a lot r3m0t. :happy:

I’d like to be a librarian! :smile:

Thanks for your interest :smile:

We are just sorting out the library right now, so I’ll PM you when we have finnished.

I am going to work on it this weekend :smile:

i would love to help out and contribute what i can.

MAC

I’m afraid you need 50 posts before you are accepted. You’re almost there, come back when you have enough–we could use some more active librarians. :cool:

Thanks sisokogotai!
Yes, you need 50 post, but you are almost there, I’m sure when techno is around he’ll add you to the usergroup and you can start librarianizing :smile:

heh just my luck, got fifty today!
if and when you need my help i will be more then happy to contribute when and where i can.

c’est la vie

MAC

Great! We need help, as the last topic released was on Dec. 24, 2004!!