Scribes needed :) Apply within.

i’d like to be a librarian please!

Ilovelucid, we also need a demonstration that potential librarians know their way around the forum :smile:

my apologies

No, there’s no need to apologise :smile:

Ok, I’l bring this out in the open. Earlier in this month when I joined, I read this thread and became interested in becoming a librarian. I send a PM to Q and she forwarded my request to Technodreamer. He said that he would moniter m progress and send me a PM when I became active enough to tell me that I could become a librarian. Well, I signed up for the researchers group, and I ended up having to PM Atheist after about a week and a half, to ask for approval since the forum message said: Your membership is awaiting approval, and I couldn’t post new topics. So, I can understand if a mod forgets about certain things. However, my post count is above 50, and I have been very active in ld4all, I don’t know if I am missing some other requirement that I dn’t know about but… Anyway, I sent two PMs to Technodreamer. One several days ago. Another when I saw that he was on today. He hasn’t responded to either. Technodreamer, if you read this, I apologize for this complaint. I still assume that you have a valid reason for not getting back to me, I just don’t understand what it is, but I know that you post often in this thread, so here again lies my request. If you do not need additional Librarians at this time, then please let me know. If I can become one, then please let me know. :confused:

You still need to find… the magic ring!

Nay, I kid. Don’t worry, I’m sure Technodreamer will add you soon, and perhaps we will be able to revive the library project, as my coursework is in today.

lol. ok. coursework?? :smile:

Done :smile:

Ive been around LD4All for a few years now, but as you can see I dont really post much. (I havnt had this actual name the entire time ive been reading the site, but I have been here for some time.) I like to lurk and read, and make occasional comments. :content:

I would like to help out, unless you are overcrowded. Ive got a few ideas, at least. :tongue:

I’ll join up. :smile:

Randomperson: We are currently accepting only people with 50 or more posts. Please, when you get there, feel free to come back.

ExDee, you will probably be added soon (maybe about 16:00 UTC) if Technodreamer agrees with me that you are fine. Please be patient. :smile:

Thanks a lot r3m0t. :happy:

I’d like to be a librarian! :smile:

Thanks for your interest :smile:

We are just sorting out the library right now, so I’ll PM you when we have finnished.

I am going to work on it this weekend :smile:

i would love to help out and contribute what i can.

MAC

I’m afraid you need 50 posts before you are accepted. You’re almost there, come back when you have enough–we could use some more active librarians. :cool:

Thanks sisokogotai!
Yes, you need 50 post, but you are almost there, I’m sure when techno is around he’ll add you to the usergroup and you can start librarianizing :smile:

heh just my luck, got fifty today!
if and when you need my help i will be more then happy to contribute when and where i can.

c’est la vie

MAC

Great! We need help, as the last topic released was on Dec. 24, 2004!!

i’ll be a librarian and the best one you’ve ever had