Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

[WILD] ticking clock

Author  Message 
Hanzomaru
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

Ok, well I decided to do this technique with a Metronome (http://www.metronomeonline.com/ <--free metronome!) and I started to count with the ticks and tocks. I counted up to about 220 when my body started to lose its feeling. I couldn't feel my chest move anymore with my breathing. This is as far as I've been able to get with WILD techniques. I cannot get to the hypnogogic imagery or hear any hypnogogic sounds. I counted all the way up to 1,200 and then I gave up counting and decided to soley focus on the ticks and tocks without counting, telling myself that if I just remained patient I would soon be dreaming. But I cannot control my eyes! Every time I want to open them and see what's going on. I can't see any clear images at all, even when I try to focus on something small, like a bouncing red ball. I need help. How do I control my eyes from moving? For some reason I cannot get past this stage in the WILD cycle. Anyway, I started doing this technique around midnight and it's 1:30 AM now! I've been doing this crap for an hour and a half and I can't get anywhere. Anyway, this technique does help me get into paralysis alot faster than when I focus on my breathing. I think it's because I breathe heavy and it's distracting for me. Anyway, I'm determined to continue this technique. I think if I just try it a couple of times it will sink in eventually.

JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

You should try it after sleeping for a few hours, then it should work much better rechterduim omhoog met knipoog

JaRoD
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Sat 27 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

BuuuMp.

I'm going to try this again but with white noise this time since I've found a way to make white noise. I have a sound file editing program that can generate it. It's called cooledit 2000 and it can be used even if you don't have the full version. You can choose to use 3 areas of functions out of about 8 when you start the demo version. It might be hard to find it now since adobe owns it neutral

I'll post here again tomorrow and tell how it worked siiw

JaRoD
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

I cheated a bit

I used a large fan instead, but I didn't manage to WILD or get a LD. But I had a little HI smile I'll keep trying...

Wolf
Pshy psh psh...
just the colored stars
Wolf has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 183+

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Be sure to tell us if you get anywhere with it. smile

print