Snape's Dream Journal - Harry Potter Series

Those are cool! :happy:

I used to be a fan too. I still enjoy reading the books and I must watch all the movies(still haven’t seen the second one) but I’m not obsessed with Harry Potter anymore.

Some weeks ago I had a dream where I was walking on a crowded street(muggles all around), wearing hogwarts robes(stupid me huh?). And I was with a boy who also wore Hogwarts robes. I had a feeling that he was Ron and I was Hermione(I’ve never been obsessed with her though :eh: ). Harry(my favourite character) wasn’t there…It felt like he had died and wasn’t with us anymore. :sad:

That was me! I think we attended first year at Hogwarts together!!:wizard:
It’s funny you say that, coz I always dream that Ron is in my dreams and Hermione has never been in any of my dreams - though it feels that I am Harry (in a way).

:cool_laugh: I don’t know what to say…

Then again, I do have brown, naturally a bit wavy and thick hair and hazel eyes. lol.

Keep posting your dreams. They’re interesting. :wink:

Oh I will, but not in this thread as this is my ‘Harry Potter’ series of dreams only, see my DJ in the Dream Diary section of the forum!! (though I’m only posting my Lucid dreams and WILD attempts over there at the moment)

Take care,
S

Aaah! I meant the Harry Potter dreams. :happy:

Hey Snape! I’m also a really big Harry Potter fan (ever since my grade 8 teacher made me read the first one lol!)

I find that I get a lot of Harry Potter dreams right before a book comes out, and right after. So I’m hoping I can use things from Harry Potter as a dream sign when the sixth book is released!

Your dreams are interesting, they’re fun to read! keep posting!

Yeah you’re right Fay, I too found that all these dreams occurred when I read the series. I guess I too can use this as a dreamsign when the next book comes out in july. Watch out you little muggles!!!
BTW Don’t worry, I’ll definitely post any other related dreams here.

Funny. I checked my dream diary and noticed that I saw a lot of dreams in 2003 and 2004,where Ron and Harry were around. Also, lots of quidditch and just doing magic and stuff. :smile:

I had one Harry Potter dream once, where it was made into a Japanese anime series. But they turned Harry into a martial arts expert with the personality of Rambo, and it was absolutely terrible. :content:

I can’t believe you had so many HP dreams, by the way - I’m amazed!

Rambo-Harry?! I think that’s one Harry Potter movie I’ll skip!!

I’m speechless… You have waaayyy too many Harry Potter dreams. I was like omg when i read your first posts. :eek:

I want HP dreams. It would be easy to do anything. You got a wand, for one thing ;D

Wow! That is a lot of HP dreams! :smile: I only had a couple, and that while I was being pushed around and verbally abused at this hell-farm that I was working at for free! I guess I must have identified myself with the characters from HP during that period or something. Anyway, here they come:

11th July 2004:

‘There’, said Harry Potter as he pointed towards a tower in the North-west. ‘That’s Dumbledore’s office!’ Harry, Ron and me ran across the frozen ground of a farm towards the tower and up the spiralling stair-case. Halfway up a monster started coming after us. Its body was that of a spider, but he had a human face. (Upon awakening, I realised that it was the same monster from a nightmare that I had the previous night… also involving a spiralling stair-case.) We continued running up all the way and we grabbed on to a big sun-dial and each other. The sun-dial was made up of round slate of bronze and it
had some words written on it. We had to say certain magical words in order to be transported in. We tried several time, but we just couldn’t hit on the right password. The monster was just reaching the landing where we were standing. Harry suddenly had a bright idea. In one way or another he managed
to jump behind the monster and was now standing on the staircase. ‘Hey Harry, what are you doing?!’ Ron shouted desperately. He winked at us, and said that he just needed to take a little trip into the past. Then he disappeared. I looked at the monster advancing towards us in shock. Damn it! We didn’t have any more time to experiment with the sun-dial. I took a step away from it and tried to kick the monster. Where was Harry? I had some idea on what it was he was trying to do… but he sure was taking his time! I prepared to attack the monster again, when Harry suddenly reappeared while grinning broadly. He grabbed hold of the stair-case rails with one hand, and us with the other. I hurried back to touch the sun-dial again. Then we read up the words written on the sun-dial loudly. As we were transported into the office, I couldn’t for the life of me understand why we hadn’t read the words right away. The password was right there in front of us!

14th July 2004:

I was running around in an old castle. I saw some protective leg gear lying around next to one of the walls in the corridor. Harry Potter was trying to convince me and Ron that oldemort was still alive. I suddenly heard Voldemort’s whisper wind itself around the dusty rooms and corridors in the castle.

Harry, Ron and me were queuing up in a line so that we could each get a really nice hot bath (Bit of wish fulfillment there. I had a gallon of gasoline at my hands, but couldn’t for the life of me manage to light up the fire which would heat up the hot-water tank at the back of the shed. I wasn’t going to ask any of the people at the farm for help, so I ended up taking ice-cold showers for 2 weeks instead. :tongue:), complete with a backscrub and a massage. We patiently waited for our turn, while the people in the queue before us slowly dwinled away. When it finally was our turn, the bell rang and the break was suddenly over and a flood of students came into the bathroom which suddenly increased in size and turned into a large main hall. Harry, Ron and me started shouting. We were standing in the middle of the crowd and pleaded with the people standing in
the balustrades around and for several floors above us. I got really angry and shouted: ‘Scram!’ Total silence followed. Had I been too harsh? Had I offended them? After awhile I followed with a ‘…please?’, in a tiny little voice. Everyone started to laugh really loud… at me or because I had been so good at
mimicking my submissive behaviour towards the dragonlady at the farm that I was working at… but then again, wasn’t that the same thing?

Lol!! I like that, “Scram!!..please?”
I haven’t had any Harry Potter dreams lately, though I plan to reread the entire series soon so I imagine that they’ll return to me them. I’ll be sure to post any further HP dreams here.

[size=75][color=darkred]Sleep: 22:00
WBTB: -
Wakeup: 07:15

Supplements: -
Meditation: Guru Yoga[/color][/size]

2nd December
Greek Cafe
I walk up to the ordering counter in the busy cafe, and wait to be served. A Greek guy looks in my direction.
“Are you being served?” He asks me.
“No, not yet” I reply.
“Did you take a steroid bath or something?” He asks, looking me up and down.
“um… no. It’s a lot of hard work though.” I respond.
“You been out fighting dementors or what?”
I hesitated at this, not entirely sure how to respond.
“Ah… yeah. Those damn dementors.”
“Ok. So what would you like to order?”
“I’ll have an iced coffee”
“That one not good enough for you?”
I look down in surprise to find a glass of brown liquid already resting in my hand. “Um, that’s not a good one, if I could have a home made iced coffee it would be even better.”
“Comin’ up.” He walked off and made my iced coffee, came back a minute later. I took my iced coffee and went find a table. I realised quite suddenly that there were no tables available, as the cafe was quite busy and packed.

I never cease to be amazed at how you can remember the dialogue from your dreams so clearly, Snape! Well, now that Goblet of Fire is in the cinemas, do you think you’ll be having more Harry Potter dreams, then?

Ah you lucky lucky Harry Potter-dreamer! I love Harry Potter and unfortunately have almost no dreams about the books or the movies or anything. One of the thing that keeps me trying and trying with all these LD attempts is the idea that one day I’ll realize I’m dreaming and be able to visit the Harry Potter world at will.

Dream on. // Olesia

Hehehe, awsome dream, dude! :thumbs:

I’ve only been recording my dreams with dialogue for a short while now, but it actually feels more natural than writing in narrative like I used to. I began to realise at one point that the dialogue was there, but that I just wasn’t remembering it.

Absolutely! Actually I plan to see it tonight, and am very excited. I pulled out the first Harry Potter book last night and will be reading it during my lunch break today. I’m sure that many more Harry Potter dreams will follow in the next week or two! :wizard: (or at least I hope so! :content: )

Yeah I’d love to have a lucid dream about HP world, but so far all of my Harry Potter dreams have been regular. Be sure to post if you have any success Olesia!

Haha, I think that when I do have success, I will probably run around, screaming it out loud for the whole world to hear lol. In my best LD so far, I only hovered around my apartment, being invisible, and blew air on my dad… and THAT made me so happy lol. Then I tried conjuring Snape (no, not you, the character :razz:) out of thin air, but it didn’t work at all. >< Gotta try harder…
Ah I want to have duels and play quidditch and lots of other things as well… :cool_laugh: gets all excited It’ll be my best dream ever! ^
^

Dream on. // Olesia