The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III

1. Grow boobs for a little bit (to see what it feels like… lmao)

LOL.

Ever think of combining the two? XD

I would want to:

1. Work full-time.
  2. Hurt myself while trying to masturbate.
  3. Get married to a 15-year old Counter-Strike fanboy with lots of acne and no life.
  4. Vote for a candidate that will only screw over the country.
  5. Die at the old age of 34.

Hehe, I’ve only had very few lucid dreams yet, but I’ve actually completed quite a few of the things often mentioned here…

1. Flying. Duh.
  2. Matrix. Did the lobby shootout, only both Morpheus and Trinity were on my team, and, well, both of them died :neutral:
  3. Sex. Doubleduh.
  4. Jump of tall buidlings, which was SO EXTREMELY COOL!!!

And my list of things to do…

1. Do Capoeira (a martial art) tricks I don’t have the guts to do in reality (yet)
  2. Create a man that knows everything, and ask him what the first thing that happens the next day will be (if THAT works…)
  3. Explore. I’ve never really done that.
  4. Live a western movie (just saw “Once upon a time in the west”, lol)
  5. Fly as high as possible. That would also be very cool.

And to you guys who wants to wait until you’re older to have sex in a LD… it is, of course 100% your choice, but why? How come everyone somewhere deep inside think of sex as a sin?

I’m not a christian, but I also want to talk with Jesus :tongue: That would be fun to brag about later. Mostly in my dreams I just fly around, but my “to do” list it this:

Talk to Jesus
Talk to DCs, tell them it’s a dream.
Transform into a wolf or a bird.
Use the phone (maybe I should call Jesus, then I would complete both quests?) [I have now used the phone, but I didn’t get to talk with Jesus]
Ride a dragon.
Be in a video game.
Be the Phantom of the Opera ( :music: )
Own a pokémon. (I am such a nerd…)
Shared dreaming.

I would like to:

• Fly
  • Create about 2000 clones of myself and overpower a city
  • Meet a few DC then piss them off :content:
  • Make myself a palace in the middle of a city
  • Turn invisible and spy on a few DC in there houses
  • Ride or turn into a dragon
  • Drink and drive :content:
  • Become Jango Fett or some other feared person :cool:
  • Become Godzilla :cool_laugh:

Let me think now, i first of all never had a ld yet.

i would like to talk with my higherself, my future me.
No idea if thats possible in a ld.
And very boring maybe to most but i would like to fly.

This is actually pretty hard to me to answer, because I do cool stuff in my normal dreams all the time! I’m really not sure what I’d do differently in a lucid dream - I’m happy with things the way they are already. :content:

The only thing I can think of is to revisit some of my past dreams, because I really miss them and they never come back a second time. :sad:

Things I want to do in a LD… Hmmm…

1. Walk into the ocean and be able to control the water. As in make streams of water fly around.
  2. Do same with fire.
  3. Jump into a mirror.
  4. Look at the sky. Make sky wierd
  5. Solve all the worlds issues. Get big parade.
  6. Break into a graveyard armed with a lot of grenades. Kill zombies.
  7. Nuke something. For no particular reason.
  8. Create a stargate, and go through.
  9. Morph. Morph a lot.
  10. Sex.
  11. Jump off really freaking tall building (heard it was a bit of a buzz).
  12. Fly.
  13. Own a pokemon. (Props to Ivanthecat for a cool idea)
  14. Get into a fight with a 40 foot tall jelly Joe Frasier. Bite his ear off.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Somehow I think that accomplishing 5 is gonna need me to also do 7 and 14 too.

Lately I’ve been hooked on the thought of beein in ancient Rome, or some other place/time in history…

My recall and LDs have gone down the last couple of weeks though… so we’ll see.

it’s all about the rush.
jumping off of tall buildings , running across walls.
MATRIX!!!
flying.
my ld symbol is when bam margera shows up in my dreams .
so alot of my ld’s are extreme cky with the west chester crew.
(feels good to be back)

when I start LDing i would like to…

• eat cookies and sweets and stuff…
  • look at myself in different hairstyles :spinning:P)
  • pick up my friends
  • transform to a fish and swim into a coral reef
  • meet a spirital guide
  • make my voice beautiful and sing

Here is my checklist of things I need to try and do in lucid dreams.

1. flying - attempted and done. Even with my own style, truely awsome.
  2. Create a dreamgirl - attempted and failed.
  3. Run impossibly fast- not attempted yet
  4. Ask DCs about myself, to see what my subconcious thinks of me - not attempted yet
  5. controll terrain, be able to make the ground im standing on raise me into the air, or create golems or somethin - not attempted
  6. Go into my TV - attempted and succeded, however it cuased me to lose lucidity.
  7. conjure up various objects - not attempted yet, I keep forgetting to do it in my dreams
  8. Be a rock star in concert, who wouldnt wanna do this - not attempted yet
  9. Relive stress, throw people I dont like through walls and stuff- not attempted yet
  10. ask my subconcions questions that I cannot decide the answer to. Ex. Im trying to decide if I should change schools next year. Im seriously considering it but i just dunno If i rally wanna leave my friends behind. I would be able to get my subconcious opinon of the situation - not attempted but will be as soon as I get “create dreamgirl” working.

I have a big list :cool_laugh:
for example:

1. jump off a skyscraper (I’ll do it tonight)
    2)go to an amusement park and take the wildest ride there is
    3)see my worst fear
    4)meet my spirit guide, see my past life
    5)freeze time and live in my dream castle
    6)create some DC’s.
    7)sex :content:

those are the things I’m planning to do in the next LD’s

This is stuff I did already…

1. Opening a locked door.
  2. Changing the color of the walls from white to purple.
  3. Moved objects out of the way by waving my hand at it (this was a LD in my apartment and I thought I was awake until the stuff really moved lol).

Stuff I want to do…

1. Fly.
  2. Speak with my spirit guide.
  3. Visit with friends and family who have crossed over.
  4. Travel through space.
  5. Visit the cities in the Hollow Earth.
  6. Play the piano.
  7. Visit the Otherside/Heaven.
  8. Visit with my soulmate on the Otherside.
  9. Meet up with some friends and have a party and just do some really wild stuff together.
  10. Have dream sex (who wouldn’t right? lol).
  11. Fly a spaceship.

There is more but this is a good enough list for now.

So what i wanna do :

1. fly into space, maybe to another planet
  2. meet the “part-of-myself-that-knows-evreything-about everything” and ask him plenty of questions
  3. I tried sex once, but it didn’t work out… :sad: , so try again and succeed…
  4. teleportation
  5. sing perfectly “mary Jane” in front of 2millions persons…lol

I want to interview some DCs and work on pausing time (stopping the stuff that’s going on around me).

I would like to visit my spirit guide in a relaxed environment. My mind will decide the place. There will be chairs for us to sit and lounge upon. Then as we smoke and make impressive visions with the smoke, we will talk about all the things in the world and enjoy that moment.

I like to be rich in my LD’s. like go into a huge mansion, have it be mine, dress eleganly, have a fine party with a piano player… then that gets lame and I fly out the window and into the sea, swim down into the abyss to see what is there, something like that, or better; explore space…launch off in a rocket and be an astronaut.
But sometimes I can have a thrill of a time just staring at a leaf in a forest. Just Knowing that I am lucid in a dream is one of my favorite things. :content:
-Six

The first thing i’ll try doing when i get my first ld that lasts longer than… my past ld’s (2secs :/)will probably be flying or running at the speed of sound :smile:
It would also be cool to be in some of my favourite movies, but one fo the coolest things would be to have superpowers like in DBZ >:]
Ah, and i would make a copy of myself and have conversations with myself, asking crazy stuff like why i dont get ld’s very often :razz:
…but that will be once i get a “real LD”…