Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Ive been around LD4All for a few years now, but as you can see I dont really post much. (I havnt had this actual name the entire time ive been reading the site, but I have been here for some time.) I like to lurk and read, and make occasional comments. :content:

I would like to help out, unless you are overcrowded. Ive got a few ideas, at least. :tongue:

I’ll join up. :smile:

Randomperson: We are currently accepting only people with 50 or more posts. Please, when you get there, feel free to come back.

ExDee, you will probably be added soon (maybe about 16:00 UTC) if Technodreamer agrees with me that you are fine. Please be patient. :smile:

Thanks a lot r3m0t. :happy:

I’d like to be a librarian! :smile:

Thanks for your interest :smile:

We are just sorting out the library right now, so I’ll PM you when we have finnished.

I am going to work on it this weekend :smile:

i would love to help out and contribute what i can.

MAC

I’m afraid you need 50 posts before you are accepted. You’re almost there, come back when you have enough–we could use some more active librarians. :cool:

Thanks sisokogotai!
Yes, you need 50 post, but you are almost there, I’m sure when techno is around he’ll add you to the usergroup and you can start librarianizing :smile:

heh just my luck, got fifty today!
if and when you need my help i will be more then happy to contribute when and where i can.

c’est la vie

MAC

Great! We need help, as the last topic released was on Dec. 24, 2004!!

i’ll be a librarian and the best one you’ve ever had

When you get 50 posts.

Thanks for your brief application; that is my brief answer. We expect 50 posts from a forum member until they can become librarians.

Note that posts in the Playground and Wolfgame tdo not contribute to your post count.

ha ok i’ll work on that :scared:

i 'ld like to be a librarian please :cool_laugh: plz dont make me :cry:

No.

I’d love to help out too! If you still need anybody that is… I’d be more than happy to help archive some stuff!

what r3m0t means acolyte: you have to have 50 posts at least to become a librarian :smile: So please come back later :smile:

madhatter: happy to have you onboard! I’ll add you to the usergroup right away :smile:

How would one go about becoming a researcher? That’s something i’d really be interested too, seeing as I’m still researching myself!

if you want to be a researcher, go to “usergroups”, click on “researchers” and apply to join. The researcher group moderator (Atheist) will then add you :smile: