THE LUCID DREAMING HANDBOOK
Version 3.0A The Special Edition

Release Date: June 3 2005

CREDITS
Programming and Design
Ben [BenDrummin58]

Testing

Music

The Special Edition will have images, sounds, movies, and more. Backgrounds will be fit and replaced to match text for easier reading. This version is bigger in size.

Version 3.0B The Plain Edition

Release Date: June 3 2005

CREDITS
Programming and Design
Ben [BenDrummin58]

Testing

Music

The Plain Edition will have all images wiped out, all music and movies wiped out, and all fancy text wiped out. The backgrounds will be solid colors and the text will be easily read with normal fonts and colors. This version will be smaller in size compared to Version 3.0A and is for the type of people who just want to get to the point.

Version 2.0

Release Date: April 29 2005

CREDITS
Programming and Design
Ben [BenDrummin58]

Testing
Lunatic
Seandop
Seraphim

Music
Godsmack [Faceless]

Version 1.0 BETA

Release Date: April 22 2005

CREDITS
Programming and Design
Ben [BenDrummin58]

Testing
Lunatic
Seandop

Website

freewebs.com/lucid_dreaming_ … index.html

CREDITS
Programming/Design/Writer
Ben [BenDrummin58]

You can now download the Lucid Dreaming HandBook. If all goes well, the software will run like a charm…To prevent SOME errors from occuring, I have attatched fonts that I have used on the software, in my file, you must drag those fonts to your C:\WINDOWS\Fonts location. Don’t worry, instructions are provided in the ReadMe.txt (which you NEED to read).

PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT THE FONTS THERE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE SO IN PREVIOUS LDH VERSIONS!!

If I get a number of reports on some bad stuff going on, I will suspend the link and try and fix what I can tonight. Otherwise, here are the URLs!

Version 1.0 BETA

LDH 1.0 BETA RapidShare Link
LDH 1.0 BETA AstareGod’s Link

This is 13.7 MB and may/may not take a while to download, depending on what type of internet you have.

Version 2.0
LDH 2.0 RapidShare Link
LDH 2.0 AstareGod’s Link

This is 20 MB, so this will take a little bit longer than LDH 1.0. Just be patient :smile:

NOTE ON RAPIDSHARE: When you click on the URL, scroll down all the way and hit the “FREE” button, then scroll down to the very bottom again at the new page and wait for a timer to go all the way down to 0, THEN you can download it :smile: Annoying, but its the only upload place I could find for free that lets you upload soo much :smile:

Hope you guys enjoy it!!

A while back, I created a website known as “The Lucid Dreaming HandBook”…and it was pretty successfull. Well…recently, I’ve been asked to extend that and create something a little more helpful and something more solid, because the website frequently went down.

Bleh…well now I have a finished version of this “new creation”. I created a software for download that has information on lucid dreaming in general and has tutorials on most of the techniques out there…even the small ones that barely anybody knows anymore. It will answer most of your questions, and will guide you to master the technique you desire.

In later versions, I’ll extend it in many ways…such as having a shared dreaming section and OOBE sections and all that nice stuff. Maybe even a built in DreamDiary…I dunno. But in the end…this is going to be a pretty huge program that can help you out on almost anything and everything.

Sounds good

Xcellent Ben!
is gonna be free this program?

wow this sounds good… i can’t wait :grin:

yeah it’ll be free… im mostly done, but a new glitch has come up, that is starting to piss me off massivly… for some reason the fonts are defaulting to microsoft sans…and its screwing up a lot of the interface…ERGH…and some things arnt loading properly. AGH! so I’m pushing the release date to later this weekend…if I can find out why the hell its doing what it is…

OKEE DOKEE! umm…ergh…yeah… EVERYTHING is done…except this stupid font glitch. I’m running out of ideas, and it might just be me doing something really stupid…so if I can’t figure out a solution, I’m just going to have to keep the fonts as stupid boring defaults…which will look really dull…but at least the software will work. The loading stuff that was all screwing up has been fixed, so yeah! downloads start later this week.

I’m looking forward to it!

(btw, what are you using? C++, Visual Basic?, something else?)

started it in c++ then because of some time issues, and just to make it easier on myself, I clashed together my old c++ code with the visual basic project…so really, both :smile:

I’m going to be posting a download link tomorrow after final tests are run. I’m going to make it a beta version, meaning it probably will be a little screwy at first, just because its a beta, and when and if it gets screwy, just let me know and I can update all the stuff in the “final” version to make it somewhat glitch free. Expected file size is around 5 MB, just to let ya know.

HURRAY!! GET OUT THE DRINKS!!

The font glitch has been fixed! Everything has been completed, and the beta exe has been compiled and built. Software works smoothly, but is still in testing to see if it works just as nice on other systems. Downloads begin tomorrow at around 4:30 PM -5 GMT. YAY!

Take a look at the first post, and get your copy of the Lucid Dreaming HandBook!

Heh, thats cool! I like your video, too… that is a nice video
:smile:
Useful program :wink:

One question remains, does it work on a mac?

didn’t test it out on one, but it should work…

and if it doesnt…sorry :sad:

hey Ben, do you wanna host your handbook on my site so people don’t have to go through all this crap with rapidshare? It’s pretty stupid if you have to pay to host stuff on a site :razz:

Can’t wait to try it, but I won’t be home until 10:30 tonight. From the betas that I’ve seen, it looks good. :cool:

Not Found
The requested URL /files/1387827/-LDH-.zip.html was not found on this server.

Does anybody else have this problem, or is it just me?

good upload place: yousendit.com.

EDIT: I’m currently downloading it to a University computer, and the download at least, is going fine. I’ll post results of program. :smile:

if you wouldn’t mind…sure. RapidShare isn’t really that bad though, all you do is hit the free button and wait 40 seconds. No biggy.

Think its just you :bored: Works fine on my computer still, and its already been downloaded 20+ times. Maybe the server just went down while you tried…its up now anyways if that is the case. If you still can’t get it, I’ll send it to you via AIM transfer/MSN transfer if you have either.

Ok… It works fine now. I’m looking foreward to try it