The Lucid Dreaming HandBook [DOWNLOAD 2.0]

Xcellent Ben!
is gonna be free this program?

wow this sounds good… i can’t wait :grin:

yeah it’ll be free… im mostly done, but a new glitch has come up, that is starting to piss me off massivly… for some reason the fonts are defaulting to microsoft sans…and its screwing up a lot of the interface…ERGH…and some things arnt loading properly. AGH! so I’m pushing the release date to later this weekend…if I can find out why the hell its doing what it is…

OKEE DOKEE! umm…ergh…yeah… EVERYTHING is done…except this stupid font glitch. I’m running out of ideas, and it might just be me doing something really stupid…so if I can’t figure out a solution, I’m just going to have to keep the fonts as stupid boring defaults…which will look really dull…but at least the software will work. The loading stuff that was all screwing up has been fixed, so yeah! downloads start later this week.

I’m looking forward to it!

(btw, what are you using? C++, Visual Basic?, something else?)

started it in c++ then because of some time issues, and just to make it easier on myself, I clashed together my old c++ code with the visual basic project…so really, both :smile:

I’m going to be posting a download link tomorrow after final tests are run. I’m going to make it a beta version, meaning it probably will be a little screwy at first, just because its a beta, and when and if it gets screwy, just let me know and I can update all the stuff in the “final” version to make it somewhat glitch free. Expected file size is around 5 MB, just to let ya know.

HURRAY!! GET OUT THE DRINKS!!

The font glitch has been fixed! Everything has been completed, and the beta exe has been compiled and built. Software works smoothly, but is still in testing to see if it works just as nice on other systems. Downloads begin tomorrow at around 4:30 PM -5 GMT. YAY!

Take a look at the first post, and get your copy of the Lucid Dreaming HandBook!

Heh, thats cool! I like your video, too… that is a nice video
:smile:
Useful program :wink:

One question remains, does it work on a mac?

didn’t test it out on one, but it should work…

and if it doesnt…sorry :sad:

hey Ben, do you wanna host your handbook on my site so people don’t have to go through all this crap with rapidshare? It’s pretty stupid if you have to pay to host stuff on a site :razz:

Can’t wait to try it, but I won’t be home until 10:30 tonight. From the betas that I’ve seen, it looks good. :cool:

Not Found
The requested URL /files/1387827/-LDH-.zip.html was not found on this server.

Does anybody else have this problem, or is it just me?

good upload place: yousendit.com.

EDIT: I’m currently downloading it to a University computer, and the download at least, is going fine. I’ll post results of program. :smile:

if you wouldn’t mind…sure. RapidShare isn’t really that bad though, all you do is hit the free button and wait 40 seconds. No biggy.

Think its just you :bored: Works fine on my computer still, and its already been downloaded 20+ times. Maybe the server just went down while you tried…its up now anyways if that is the case. If you still can’t get it, I’ll send it to you via AIM transfer/MSN transfer if you have either.

Ok… It works fine now. I’m looking foreward to try it

Just checked there…thats to send it to somebody’s email…no other way…no good unless I want to upload the program 5000 times. :neutral:

everybody doin all right with it so far? (me needs to know if there is a problem)