The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III

I have a big list :cool_laugh:
for example:

1. jump off a skyscraper (I’ll do it tonight)
    2)go to an amusement park and take the wildest ride there is
    3)see my worst fear
    4)meet my spirit guide, see my past life
    5)freeze time and live in my dream castle
    6)create some DC’s.
    7)sex :content:

those are the things I’m planning to do in the next LD’s

This is stuff I did already…

1. Opening a locked door.
  2. Changing the color of the walls from white to purple.
  3. Moved objects out of the way by waving my hand at it (this was a LD in my apartment and I thought I was awake until the stuff really moved lol).

Stuff I want to do…

1. Fly.
  2. Speak with my spirit guide.
  3. Visit with friends and family who have crossed over.
  4. Travel through space.
  5. Visit the cities in the Hollow Earth.
  6. Play the piano.
  7. Visit the Otherside/Heaven.
  8. Visit with my soulmate on the Otherside.
  9. Meet up with some friends and have a party and just do some really wild stuff together.
  10. Have dream sex (who wouldn’t right? lol).
  11. Fly a spaceship.

There is more but this is a good enough list for now.

So what i wanna do :

1. fly into space, maybe to another planet
  2. meet the “part-of-myself-that-knows-evreything-about everything” and ask him plenty of questions
  3. I tried sex once, but it didn’t work out… :sad: , so try again and succeed…
  4. teleportation
  5. sing perfectly “mary Jane” in front of 2millions persons…lol

I want to interview some DCs and work on pausing time (stopping the stuff that’s going on around me).

I would like to visit my spirit guide in a relaxed environment. My mind will decide the place. There will be chairs for us to sit and lounge upon. Then as we smoke and make impressive visions with the smoke, we will talk about all the things in the world and enjoy that moment.

I like to be rich in my LD’s. like go into a huge mansion, have it be mine, dress eleganly, have a fine party with a piano player… then that gets lame and I fly out the window and into the sea, swim down into the abyss to see what is there, something like that, or better; explore space…launch off in a rocket and be an astronaut.
But sometimes I can have a thrill of a time just staring at a leaf in a forest. Just Knowing that I am lucid in a dream is one of my favorite things. :content:
-Six

The first thing i’ll try doing when i get my first ld that lasts longer than… my past ld’s (2secs :/)will probably be flying or running at the speed of sound :smile:
It would also be cool to be in some of my favourite movies, but one fo the coolest things would be to have superpowers like in DBZ >:]
Ah, and i would make a copy of myself and have conversations with myself, asking crazy stuff like why i dont get ld’s very often :razz:
…but that will be once i get a “real LD”…

I havn’t really vividly remembered my lucid dreams much yet, but the most fun thing to do is become Jonathan (without the initial depression…), and go to Mythica, the Great Continent of the Sky!

Becoming a writer (even if you completely rely on spell-check) can definately have an upside!

From the few LD’s I hace, I aleady know what I like to do best: Telekinesis.

It’s so fun to move things with your mind, especially when you get into a fight in your dreams. You could just push any attacker away telekinetically. Its also fun to do it with everyday stuff like just opening doors and the like.

I hope to (haven’t yet had a LD… I get to about 20 or so using the WILD counting method before I drift off):

1. Take form of Clark Kent (superman) and reveal to chloe and lana the real CK (if you watch smallville, you know what I’m talking about… and kick some badguy arse at the same time).
  2. Fly.
  3. Sex.
  4. Go Dragon Ball Z style and shoot a few kameha-me-ha beams and stuff.
  5. Run around the world in under a minute (and across the oceans).
  6. “I know jujitsu” - go all crazy on a group of 50 agent smith programs.
  7. Pyrokenesis (and other things you can do in Psi Ops).
  8. Find my inner self to really figure out what I like (no matter what I do, I can’t seem to get to the center of what I desire most).
  9. Explore stuff.
  10. Do random stuff in a crowd of people and show off and such…

Oh, one last thing. Split water, Moses style.

What I did:

1. Dream sex.
  2. Fly.
  3. X-ray glasses.
  4. Telekinesis.
  5. Change my sex to female.

What I want to do:

1. Create a nice place where i can go whenever i get lucid.
  2. Talk to DCs and ask them questions.
  3. Make rain (i already did that in a ND).
  4. Do some Matrix stuff.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before: let yourself be lifted into the air by a tornado

They mentioned meditating in another topic, and it sounds really incredible. It’s definetively on my to-do-list, once I gain some lucidity again…

I haven’t had a LD yet, so this is a list of stuff I’d like to do when I’ll manage to LD successfully:

• Magic: I will destroy everything
  • Sex: c’mon, in LDs you can do everything, why not giving it a shot? Let’s rock baby! :razz:
  • Transform: into something big and bad to:
  • Fight: thousands of enemies for my D-D-D pleasure. It will also be a good anger-releasing exercise. :cool_laugh:
  • Explore: space and other worlds
  • Fly: I’m afraid of heights so I’ll try to get rid of it this way
  • Act in movies: yes, from the Lord Of The Rings to Star Wars and any other fighting-related movie
  • Simulate RPG-style battles: turns only, no ATB :wink:
  • Explore the dark recesses of my mind
  • Confront my fears: dreaming of stuff I’m afraid of and owning it
  • Annihilating the people I hate: do I need to explain? :happy:

maby your just not the lucid dreaming type (not to be mean) p.s i love LD!!

When I have a LD I want to play “The World” like they do in .hack//sign.

whats .hack//sign.??

A videogame.

.hack//sign is a anime about people playing a video game called “The World”. Same thing as the game you play in .hack//infection.

What the title said… What’s your goals in your LD-s?

No need for embarrasment, i have a bit perverted goals myself
:wink:

My goals are as follows:

1. Grow muscles

2. Have sex with males (Not the type 'o sex you all know, let’s say i invented this type of sex together with a close friend of mine, who is also male.)

3. Have a RPG battle, SLD or S2LD (Single dream). (Multi-player or single player, if you will.)