Howdy :)

Hi people… I’m new to the boards :content:

Might as well give some info on my lucid history…

I’ve had about 3 lucid dreams (that I can remember.)

1st: I had this when I was like 8. There was a bunch of useless stuff in the beginning. I did something and ended up on a float in a parade… I had just gotten onto the float, and I realized I was in a dream. I jumped off, started running down the street, and woke up.

2nd: I had this last week.
(regular dream in beginning) Suddenly, I appeared outside of my house. I realized I was lucid immediately and got really excited because it was only my second ever (I realize that getting excited can wake you up, that’s probably what happened.) Anyways, I ran down the street and tried to fly but it didn’t work. I knew I was lucid, but everything felt very real. It was so real that I couldn’t do anything abnormal. :neutral:

3rd: I had this a few days after the second one.
Basically the same, except when I jumped I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together (like Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist, if you’ve ever watched it.) I opened my eyes and tried to fly. All that happened was blue electricity came from my hands. I then fell, slid 2 blocks downhill (in the middle of the street… on the asphault :eek: ) Worked a little better than the first, but it was still too real feeling!

Any advice on making it seem more un-realistic?

EDIT:
Just remembered:

4th lucid dream: This one actually took place before number 2, I forgot about it :wink:

I realized I was lucid, and I went up to the second floor in my house. I jumped out of my brother’s window (overlooking the backyard.) At that time (in RL) we had a broken/smashed picnic table laying under the window. I jumped out and attempted to fly. I grew little foot long black crow wings, but then they shrunk back into my back. I swooped with them a little just before they went in, and I landed on the broken table like a ninja. I went up and tried to jump one more time. This time, I grew HUGE crow wings (wingtip to wingtip, the span was about 12 feet.) I swooped up about 20 feet from the ground, and the wings went away. I fell to the ground and somehow landed on the sidewalk in front of the house of one of my friends. My family and a few friends were there, and they all laughed at me for falling and said “Come on we should go. Get in the car.” Then I woke up…

Welcome to ld4all, Lucid Mage. :smile:

good to have you here :content: hope you feel at home

hah cool LD’s 4th one was awesome. Welcome to the forums if ya need anything like advice/information feel free to post :grin:

Thx for the warm welcome guys, WhiteWolf I love your avatar lol :content:

Ohhhh… I just realized what the “Kin” thing was for. I just picked the wizard thing because it sounded cool… but now I realized that it involves your birthday. How would I figure out which one mine is? My birthday is January 21, 2004.

EDIT: Found it. Hope this is the right one :content:

January 21, 2004? That means you’re one year old. :tongue:

LMAO woops :rofl: :gni:

I meant 1991 :content:

Haha I did that when I first got my drivers permit they are like “Whats your birthdate” and I replyed “feb 23 2003”

DOH had to reprint the fugger what gets me is why did the chick act like “oh ok thats normal” and didnt question it lol

I’ve been gone for months so nobody will remember me. Revives the topic

there is a sticky “hi im back” topic in the gathering and I did remember you in chat the other night :tongue:
welcome back Lucid Mage :wave:

I remember when you first joined. (name just kinda stuck with me) :wink: