New Project-DDP

The project is called DDP, classified, I can’t tell you what it stands for, sorry, I know, but can’t tell.

Well I have a new project on my mind, and I’ll have too think about it more/brainstorm. It’s kinda like the Holy Grail, and yet no where near…mmmhhhh, this is a great Idea, sorry I can’t give insight, it might ruin it, I don’t want anyone else stealing it and becomeing the president of the plan.

If this intrested you enough to join a project you don't know anything about, be my guest and join. I'll update what I want, and when I want. This project won't work, unless expeirenced dreamers join, which won't happen, I don't think, as of now.

Does it include girls in bikinis?:)Sign me in then.

It can if you want!

Ok Redifin…you need to explain more. Nobody is going to “steal” it and take your position. Can’t expect people joining something they have no clue about. It’s like trying to make a kid go in to some strange guy’s car, that they have never seen before.

All credit goes to you…just explain! If it’s worth it, I’m up for joining! But until you explain…

One more thing…PLEASE look over your plans for the project. There has been like a gagillion projects that have popped out of nowhere in the past couple of months. ALL have failed. Make sure this project is something stable, ACHIEVABLE, and not worthless. Don’t just make a project just because it’s fun and you can.

Indeed, I would join if I knew what it was.

Doh you spolied people!Girls in bikinins arent enough these days…
i blame internet for it

I can’t type it now, I have to right it down. It’s not going to be good if I just write it down hear. It’ll take too long, and I don’t have enought time to type it. All I can say is make a dream diet. Pick out certain things that some people like and others don’t and find something that fits their personality, and that thing will help them ld…Like if someone can’t really do this very well but this very good, focus on helping them their, and then they can find a “Plan” perfect for them, and title their plan, and post it in a “Plan” forum…uh also I need people to help them. Let’s see, let’s have a herb-man, Wild-man VILD MILD-man food-man, ld gadget-man, so-on…Also I’m thinking of adding a DDP (DreamDesigner’sPossee) Network. Go in a ld, and go to a computer, and type to yourself in MY COMPUTER, asking what will help with this, and so-on to make a more effecient plan…Sounds good to me. Also to find all these things out we can do a lot of research on Ld4all. This will work, but dedication to research is key…I myself need to write a final draft, but I need some signerups! :happy:

I’m confused to what I am signing up for :eh:

I hate to break it to you redfin, but there are going to be so many variables to this project that it may not be feasable, especially over the internet.
Sorry to be such a downer :tongue:

That’s just a rough draft…uh :tongue:

Well I hope it works, I’ll partake in it if the food is good :smile:

Sounds interesting, I’ll might join once I know a bit more.

You should write out your plan, present it, and then ask people to join or not. Making a plan isn’t a waste of time anyway (I mean, if it would fail), because it forces you to clearly think on what you intent to do and put it on paper (or internet) in a way that people understand.

Yes…you need a full plan and statement about what the project is and will be. Shoulda done that before you even made the post :smile: Don’t step ahead if you’re still behind. I myself am still confused as to what the crap your talking about :grin:

i am confused as well…

^ what he said

i will probably join once I know more about it :content: