new smilies

:peek: i’ve been adding new smilies again…

find out the codes for yourself, i’m too lazy to put the [code] tag :tongue:

:fly: :astral: :fly: :yawn: :clock: :wow: :whew: :welcome: :unsure: :twirl: :touched: :crazy: :colgate: :hehe: :sleep: :sigh: :scared: :sadyes: :plotting: :ohno: :hurray: :hide: :dark: :aww: :wam: :yaaawn: :cloud9:

we have needed a spinning technique smilie for ages :wink:

:shy: :hide: :welcome: :unsure: :sigh: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

lazy bum!

:flying: :flying:

:astral: :astral:

:fly: :fly:

:yawn: :yawn:

:clock: :clock:

:wow: :wow:

:whew: :whew:

:welcome: :welcome:

:unsure: :unsure:

:twirl: :twirl:

:touched: :touched:

:crazy: :crazy:

|D |D << I wonder why that one is converted even though it is between code-tags… anyway, it is | followed by a D

:hehe: :hehe:

:sleep: :sleep:

:sigh: :sigh:

:scared: :scared:

:sadyes: :sadyes:

:plotting: :plotting:

:ohno: :ohno:

:hurray: :hurray:

:hide: :hide:

:dark: :dark:

:aww: :aww:

:0.o: :0.o:

:yaaawn: :yaaawn:

:cloud9: :cloud9:
nice ones :smile:

must be the | ?

thanks for putting the codes fix :thumbs:

Yes, I thought of that as well… kinda odd though… one could see it as a bug in phpBB which might be worth reporting…

no problemmo

How 'bout making smilies that make a proud salute? Would fit nice to salute people with. (Even on MSN…)

you mean like this one?

Not really, but that one can be used for humorous salutes. I mean, like “I salute you, oh mighty” that kinda thing. It’s hard to explain… :confused:

Like, when you meet someone you know (anywhere) then you wanna salute that person for his/her skills or anything like that.

use :bow: then :wink:

That’s more of the worshipping stuff. I mean, salutes, like the sarge smiley you showed me.

i know, but that’s all i have :wink: I’m not a smiley designer, i find them. Maybe somebody else can make it/find it.

Hopefully we won’t end up with like 700 smiles like some sites I attend. We should have choices but that’s a little extreme. I’m happy as long as they’re unique.

lol i just love this one (perfect for megalomaniacs)

My German is not good enough for world-of-smilies.com

this is a nice one seandop :smile:

found most of the new smilies there :smile:

smilies.our-local.co.uk/

Ahh, very nice! :smile:

I also explored your cheesebuerger.de/smiliegener … 16/211.png

(it is your site, no?)

500 SMILEYS, but they’re all Dutch. Some of them I was able to understand due to the classes I’ve taken in German. :smile:

no, not my site. I use some of the smilies. Moogle does too i believe. And they are probably german, not dutch :tongue:

ah, ok. I wasn’t quite sure as a lot of them were German, but some of the vocab. I didn’t recognize. :content:

cheesebuerger.de/smilie.php? … ng=english
for the english version, or you could just click ‘english’ at the top of the screen.

=P~