Competition Rankings for May

I’ll join (late).

I’ve had four so far this month :smile:.

This is not too late.
One more I had last night it was followed by false awakening as I was trying to remain inthere lucid.
Total number of nine for may.
I had great many lucid dreams last couple of months.
In fact the frequency of lucid dreaming enlarged as I started posting here at competition rankings.
March: 3
April: 4 (maybe more)
May: 9 so far
this month it was twice couple of LDs in one night. :tongue:

Wow i had 5 this morning!! I wanted to wake up but coulnd’t, i kept falling into another LD… :eh:

I was pretty low lucid in some of them but still, i’ m very happy ! :tongue: :smile:

I had
5 may 26th
4 may 27th
6 may 28th
3 may 29th
4 may 30th

total: 133

:woah:
How the hell do you do that?!!!

Dangit you poon

i wanted the most lds :sad:

oh well i’m sexier :wink:

I’m asking myself the same question…

Freecube, what do you do in all those LD ?

Have you been able to do everything you wanted to ? Did you find your guide, did you face all your fears, or do u just hang around in your LDs ? :confused:

I might being naive, but you must have accomplished every things you could possibly want in a lifetime !! :tongue: :bored:

Well, as there is technically an infinite amount of things you can do in LD’s…

I think he wants to keep it a secret, he hasn’t told anyone yet :razz:

I had a whopping 2 this morning :smile:

I had one more this morning, what makes 7 in May.

I had one last night, which makes it 14 for May = my personal best :smile:

So 14.5 for May. Not Bad. My record is 15 per month. I was so close to breaking it :grin:.

you still have tonight dont you?

no it’s already June 1st here :wink:

I had 16 this month… :cool_laugh: :tongue: i broke my old record, which was 7 in april…

Thank you WBTB and Dream Reentry… :wink:

Forgot to post.

May 31st 4

137 total.

And Josh, have you not read ANY old topics? We had like 3 explaining how (We = R3TRO and I)

I’ll do a search for those. I took a break from this site and lucid dreaming for like a year so I missed a lot of useful information I suppose.

Hey Freecube and Retro, sorry to insist about that, but how do you count them ?

Cause, for me, the only way to have several LDs in a row is Dream reentry… Is that what you do ?

Lets say that you are lucid in the whole REM phase, then it is only one ( very long ) LD… :eh:
So how do you do to have like 10 or more LDs ? And more important : how do you remember the exact number ? Cause i personnaly already start being confused after more than 3 LDs in a row…

I’m not very experienced in that area and my question might be naive… i guess i’m just very curious… :tongue:

Freecube, what title’s should I be looking for and what forum could I find them in? I’m to lazy to look through all the history of the site :content: