New LD4all store :D

Welcome everybody to the new LD4all store :smile:

It’s now a premium store, which means i can make unlimited t-shirts etc :happy:

and it is now completely LD4all integrated :woot:

New items are still being added, but check it out in the meantime :smile:

cafepress.com/ld4all/

Looks very nice!! So many items to choose from… :cool:

Urgh, if only I could convince my parents… :sad:

Still, the actual page itself looks a lot better 8. Fits right in with the site now :smile:.

Must… order… from… LD4all store…

must… buy… must… buy…

I’d love one of those coffee mugs. I’ll purchase one once I get the ol’ credit card bill a little lower :content:

Lol, is this the new form of subliminal messaging?

Well, Q I love this forum so very much but I’m afraid that I have the same trouble as Sureal… :sad:

oo oo is there a darker version of that hoody?

sorry, they only come in one color atm.

you could always wash it with some dark garments :wink:

lol … darn… i might just get the white hoody…

it’s ash grey :content: so a bit darker than white :wink:

Like the new store. Looks good. :smile:

ILike the store. I’d appreciate it if you’d stock bumpersticker or magnets for the car, I won’t have a drivers license for 2 years but would like to have something LD related for when I get a car.

dreaminghamster :ok: yes, i’m going to add bumperstickers and licenceplate covers. There are magnets already :smile:

I would like to get a t-shirt, however the colours are kind of loud for me. I much prefer clothing that is understated, you know?

tell me what you’d like and i can adapt the design :smile:

the ‘born to be lucid’ ones i can also make on grey and white :smile:

It’s really not necassary. I don’t want to cause you any trouble or anything. Although… I have some ideas for some more designs… I might create a few extra designs over the next month and I’ll show you to see what you think. Hmm… this could get raelly interesting…