TILD (Trance Induced Lucid Dream)

I usually don’t see any HI neither rings… :sad:

So it will be hard for me to try it… :neutral:

well i have found a good way 2 induce the rings…start by pressing on your eyes while their closed to make your own phosphenes/HI…whatever u call it.make sure there is a lot of color to last a little while and enough 2 work with. now try focusing it into the middle and make a ball of 1 single color.now imagine it getting smaller and smaller as if it were falling away from you.imagine that same color covering all your vision and falling down getting smaller. once u get the color rings started…u cant really stop them unless u open your eyes so once uv induced them your work is mostly done :wink: .

when i am trying to view the image in front of my closed eyes it just hurts in them because of the strain and i have to open them to get them relaxed…am i focusing too much on the image or what am i doing wrong?

fixos,if it hurts too much when u focus, then try to relax and dont focus so hard.if u can see the color rings then u dont have 2 concentrate hard on them at all.when u make ur own HI by prerssing down on ur closed eyelids it usaullt will hurt 4 a few seconds. hope that helps…

Quick question. Does it have to be a cloud, or can i just hit the sack and close my eyes and imagine a triangle in the cntre of my vision expanding/contracting and watch that and imagine it falling away from me? Would this be as effective or is only exclusive to those who experience the clouds when you close your eyes.

i think it has 2 b a cloud but actually if u saw a triangle and it started contracting it would probly do the same thing cuz its just about the fact that the contracting image puts u deeper into a trance. but u cant just imagine it…u have 2 actually see it and thats the only way 4 it to work.

no when i close my eyes and see the darkness with all the colours i can make a triangle or circle or cube or house appear.

Do you literally focus on the HI or do you just concentrate? Maybe that’s why my HI is blurry. :smile:

this sounds very very interesting, I tried WILD last night and i think i got these. The cloud (almost a ring maybe but it coulda kept changing from cloud to ring) would be most my vision then move smaller and smaller but it felt as if it was moving closer to me. It would then get so small it would disappear and new one would come so i guess ive had it.
Now im just worried im not gonna be able to induce them. Could someone explain more about going from watching them to the LD?

I’m not sure if this counts, but when I was doing a visualisation exercise (just seeing what I could do imagination wise) it influenced the dreams I had. But that was me conciously making a sphere exapnd and contract, to see if I could do it stably.

I’ll try the ring-thing! ^^

.c_mon,as ,ong as u can see it behind ur eyelids and its not anything 2 complicated that u really need 2 focus or cencentrate on it should work out for u.

skidzz, u dont need 2 really do either. once uv gotten the rings/clouds(which seems to b difficult 4 every1 here),then all u do is sit back(or lye back :smile: )and enjoy the show. u dont have 2 focus really at all on it,just make sure u have a little focus so u dont fall asleep into a ND, and u dont need 2 concentrate really hard on anything either.

slime8,it sounds like u got the rings/clouds…good job…it seems that many other people in this forum cant do that so great job.its hard 2 explain going from watching them 2 the LD.i guess its kinda like the phasing meathod with WILD.once u get into a really deep trance then the rings/clouds get more and more realistic and they seem 2 become much clearer and have less of that foggyness 2 them. anyway u kinda enter the scenery and start 2 try 2 find dream images. i dont think that u can do the astral body exit technique like with WILD.

Good luck 4 every1…leave anymore questions and id like 2 hear how it works out for other people 2.and every1 work on geting the rings.may b sum1 has a graphics editor and can create sumthing showing the rings.good luck… :wink: .

Yeah I tryed this tech. last night, and I have to say it did help my body fall asleep awfully quicker than usuall… instead of about 30 min. or so it took only about 15 min and the HI came on more clearly and quickly as well, but I will have to experiement with it some to find the right spot to concentrate on and not overly strain my eyes.

Ha ha I need help I NEED to be Lucid ive tried once so far And It was a waste of time i didnt even Dream :sad: :sad: I Have SOOO much stuff I want to do So please Help if you can!

interesting, because i have also always gotten this cloud but never knew what it was. mine also expands from a slight pink blob in the middle outward, then past my vision, then the blob appears again…etc. i shall try this method tonight and see if i get any results.

Also… for anyone else does it seem to be more like the infinity sign shape? (number 8 on its side). I’ve talked to several other LDers I know personally and they have noticed the cloud as well.

Exactly like what happens to me, although mine are not pink. And by the way this also happens to me when I meditate sometimes, even when I open my eyes (which is pretty cool actually, first time I thought I saw smoke or something lol).

yea…mine usually is pink but it might b white some times…and just up 2 the point were i heard of this i was just like u…i never though anything special about it

wanttobelucidsobad, wow…i think u need a new name lol…i know how u feel i was just like that a couple weeks ago(about a month) but just practice techniques like WILD or MILD or VILD and if i were u i would do WBTB wven though i know how hard it is 2 get up some times…u have 2 really b motivated…anyway i dont know what ur asking…if u have a specific question ill try 2 answer it. :smile:

o yea…iv never heard of this ANYWHERE on the internet or any books or anything so i was wondering…do i kinda get credit 4 this tech and can i name TILD (as u c…i kinda already did)…unless sum1 has another name. :wink:

You started this thread with a link to this technique… and what’s the use of calling it TILD if there is hundreds of ways you can induce a LD by going into trance (all WILD techniques), this is just one.

Haha, yeah, I thought you read this on the saltcube. It’s not like you came up with the technique, right?

ya ur right…i shouldnt get the credit…its the person from saltcube.anyway…any1 else have any more success with this?