Competition Rankings for June

I’m getting back into the habbit :cool:.

back in business, with the holidays and all… yay :shy:

one

hoping to have one tonight

I sign in with 2 LD’s.

One LD this morning. It was really wierd, probably low lucid. But it counts, right? :cool_laugh:

Yes, even low lucid counts if you knew in a dream that this is a dream.

I had another LD today morning. Pure sex :shy: :peek:

I also label it between high and low level LD, but my conciousness was pretty clear, i only needed to use some imagination in it to keep it going, so i label it more high, than low LD.

What makes 2 in June for me :smile:

I think I’m winning! I had 7 so far! 4 on the first (thanks to all the FA’s :happy: ) 1 on the second, and two just this morning.

I had my 3rd LD today morning, also thanks to the FA :content:

I had one this morning! :cool:

2 this morning = 9 so far. (Actually had 2 MILD’s and a WILD but I can’t recall the events of the second MILD, so I’m not going to count it.)

Another two this morning: 1 DILD + 1 FA (followed by another FA but my reality check failed so I started jotting notes in my notepad. Upon awakening, the notes were dumb, like how it was cold in the room, etc.)

11 so far.

I got one this morning :smile: and 2 prelucid :smile:

Total = 2 LDs.

I had one really low level LD this morning. :smile:

3 for the first time!! They were only low level though.

3 till june 9th
1 at Monday then 2 at Tuesday.
I hurry to makesome note in journal.
I was a bit dreamless from end of may.

One more (giving me a total of four so far) :smile:.

I had 1 LD and 1 “OBE” today morning. What makes 5 LDs in June :content:

I’m gone for a couple of days (gonna to rock festival), so i have no time to write them to DJ atm, but i will when i’m back.

I’ve had 1.5 so far this month ill write them down asap

1 on monday, very short though…

I was in Paris all week, and will be for the next 2 month so probably not a lot of LDs to come… :cry:

Oh, you poor baby! I’ll go to Paris for you if you want :grin:. You can stay home and LD the whole time. :grin: