Gmail anyone?

Actually it is over 2gigs now and increases a tad every month or so.

I also have a bunch of invites :razz:

You do not need to invite anyone, as it is completly voluntarely.

There used to be alot of demand for such invites, but not lately since there are plenty of them now.

Yeah we do not need to invite, but since people may want this we do this community service :content:!
If you’re searching don’t use google.com use altavista.com they’re the best and they’re loosing points because of googles colors!
Altavista rocks! Google just has a good mail service! hehehhe

I love my GMAIL account … its just so simple … if anyone wants any invites just PM :content:

I just got one that Iluminada would like…

Wolf.the.Farmer@gmail.com :cool:

yep i recommend you give it a try and see if you like it
simple to use, looks good, and no Spam (for me atleast)

Gmail has tons of insane features.

Also, yeah it’s 2GB now, I forgot.

What about thanks? hmmm…

Yeah you might just try it and then unsubscribe if you want to!
I think inviting someone would be nice, not to break the “chain”!

Thought I sent a letter back… maybe it didn’t go through or something.

Anyway…

THANK YOU!!!
:cool:

I have Gmail, and I also have a bunch of invites…

Thanks but I have hrider. 1terabyte inbox. Better than Googles 2gig.

1 TERRABYTE!! Who gets that much email? I hardly use my MSN 250mb.
Although I am interested in trying out gmail.

I laugh at you

I allso have hrider but i hardly use it, i use Gmail instead.
hrider is just sooooo slow in uploadspeed.

Let me think about it before I sign up.

Yeah I got my second star.

/me applauds

Yeah, I have over 150 invitations too T_T;; so if anyone wants any invites, just PM me for them. :content:

I use Yahoo, and i’m really interested why someone needs some much space? I don’t even need my 1GB there, as i prefer to keep my files at my HDD.

Well I’d say at first it was because of the space, until the others started to catch up, though, I tell you, I DO use all of my yahoo space. :content: Of course most is spam… :cry:

Gmail has a slightly different way to organize things too, so people prefer that way, some don’t. For some gmail is faster, for others it might not be. Just like with everything else, it’s a personal choice.

I don’t particularly like nor dislike it. I keep my yahoo account as main one only because I need it for yahoogroups and the such, and have 3 gmail ones as secondary accounts with I use on msn and other sites that require passport, seeing as I hate hotmail.

Right, I shut up now from babbling. :cool: