hello i am new to this forum

Hi everyone.Even though I am new to the forum I am not new to lucid dreaming.I have had LOTS of lucid dreams since I was little but I never knew thats what they were called.Usually I just look aroung and instantly realize(without a reason),that I am dreaming. :gni: I have a few questions:
1.I have an avatar,but where do i update it?
2.Where is the search button?
3.Last night I tried to WILD but I fell asleep after a few minutes before i could start counting.Any suggestions?
Thanks anyone who replies. :angel_fly:

hey, what a coincidence I’m new too. :hide:

Heya, you might want to check out The Big “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic - part XVIII

1.I have an avatar,but where do i update it?

Up at the top, where it says “Profile.”

2.Where is the search button?

At the top.

3.Last night I tried to WILD but I fell asleep after a few minutes before i could start counting.Any suggestions?

WILD’s hard, you might want to try MILD first.

Hope this helps! :cool:

you have a button upthere that writes “Profile” i think it’s there where you change you’re avatar!
You also have a button that writes “Search” but i’ve never used it, so…
About trying to WILD. Try going to bed less tired, that helps not falling so quickly!
Then try observing your thoughts, you’ll eventually start “seeing” your thoughts. Keep observing your thoughts and HI while, still letting them flow. At some point you should be in a dream. You can also try manipulating the HI(the visual thoughts). Visualize yourself doing something and then enter the dream. It’s probably best if you visualize it for a long time. Like riding the bike in a street and going and going and going watching things around and at certain point do that magic you do, you’ll probably be dreaming!
Do you have any special trick you want to share with us about becoming Lucid? I usually have a hard time keeping lucidity, what do you suggest?
Which cool things do you do in your LD’s?
Welcome to the forum!
Good Luck

peace@us.all

Wolfy… Don’t give the girl bad advice…

Don’t be conformist. Don’t give up on WILD that fast! Give it a fair amount of trys!

ok thanks everyone. :smile:

Conform… [color=red][b]CONFORM!!! [/b]:mad: [/color]

I didn’t say to give up, I just said to give MILD a chance. :smile:

LOL Wolf! :lol:

Hello demented_dreamer :hide: and silverdreams14! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

If you fall asleep very quickly, it’s rather good for WILD’ing. Just be a little more aware, so that you can begin to count before you fall asleep. As you say you have a lot of natural DILD’s, it could worth to learn a new technique (WILD’ing). Tell us your further results! :smile: