The Art of Bonsai

I got myself a Bonsai Tree a few months ago, and I just ordered some seeds for a some more (different species) today. I can’t wait till they get here :smile:
Anyway, does anyone else like to grow Bonsai Trees? Or any other house plants for that matter?

A friend of mine has an elm tree. It was a birthday gift and he was desperate when his sister offered him, because it was a beautiful old bonzai (about 15 years old) and he wasn’t sure he could manage it very well, and he was afraid the bonzai will die. But now he got it since 3 years, and the bonzai looks very happy… :smile:

Happy to hear that :smile:

As it happens I just ordered some Chinese Elm seeds. I saw a Chinese Elm on a website for sale and it was just beautiful…and $790 U.S. :eek:
So I decided to buy the seeds instead :tongue:

I once wanted to grow a cannabis bonsai. It’s possible…
I have some seeds of a tree to bonsai, but they’re very hard to germ…
There are some books to help you grow them!

That cannabis bonsai would probably look very cool :cool:

I might buy a book or two, but I think I’ve gotten the hang of pruning, watering, etc. I just can’t wait to get my seeds and start growing a few more.

I have an elm bonsai too. its leaves just turned a beautifull golden color. he is entering winter well:) i also plan to add a buddhist pine to the collection or maybe a fukien tea. also, i found ginkgo seeds in a park and planted them. hope to see something coming out soon :shy: