A diary to be used by all... The Nightmare Diary

As you probably can guess, I did a shitload of RCs that morning…

Sounds like your brain is keeping secrets from you, Krueger… “find out anything more crucial!”? Sounds like a cover-up to me. :eek:

Yeah man… it did rock though! :razz:

Yes, cool dream. Tear out your brain, slap it on a stool in a dark room, put a spotlight in it’s …uh…“face” and interrogate it! INTERROGATE IT I SAY!

Yes, that seems like the most logical plan to me! :wink:

Hmm… The next time that DC takes me out to eat kebab, I will ask him what the hell that crucial thingy was.

He won’t tell you- it’s crucial! :smile:

He has told me things earlier. But only if I buy the kebab. -__-

Hey Krueger, that nightmare there reminded me of bizarre idiots who are always like “before he/she/you find(s) out more!”. Really annoying…

Wow, ur subconcious is hiding something from you 0_0?!
I’d Buy him a kebap and interogate him about it next time you see him. lolz

In this dream, I’m a girl. I’m with a couple of other people, in a car. We can’t go into the darkness – darkness means death. Something is killing everyone in the shadows.
The something is a girl. Pale faced, rotting.

We’re in a car park, all of us terrified. A man comes up to us and asks what is going on. We tell him to run for light (it’ night). He refuses to believe us. We’re worried he may want us to get out the car, out of the lights in the car.
One of us throws something out the window. The man picks it up and looks at it. We sue to the time to get away.

As we drive off, we hear his screams.

We have to get out the car. The light’s no longer working. We get out – trying to stick to the light patches, caused by street lamps. One of the people I’m with steps into the shadows – he disappears. Another misjudges and step and dies.

There are only two of us now. The lights are going. There are more and more shadows. My terror builds up, as I run through shadows, praying that I’ll survive.

We come to a building. One story tall, fairly long. I don’t want to go inside – it’s probably dark in there.

And then…
And then…

Everything suddenly seems brighter. I turn around. We’re suddenly surrounded by loads of people – the people who had been killed! Dogs, who have also come back from the dead, running around, barking happily. Joyously.

I bend down and hug one of the dogs. I had survived! We had all made it!

I stood up, smiling and thankful.

It… it got darker again. All the people knelt down in front of me… all the dogs – they laid down. It was like I was their master.
The last person I was with – the one who hadn’t died – he came up to me. He held onto me firmly and led me over to the building. I didn’t want to go. I already knew what I would find in there.

A sudden mental flash – a foetus in a womb. But… there’s something wrong with it. It’s deformed…

I’m at the door of the building. The man wants me to go in. But he won’t go in himself. I realise I have no choice, and go in.

It’s a brightly lit bathroom. Nothing special. Lots of white, like in most public toilets.

I know what I have to do. I have to look in the mirror. But I already know what I will see in it.
I will see the demon girls staring back at me. Realisation kicks in – the demon… is in me.

I open my mouth to scream when…

I wake up.

:scared: Geez Sureal! That’s gonna give me nightmares!

Okay, that scary, they could actually make a horror movie out of that one @_@!

Hey, if u know some1 who’s in movie branch, send it to him ^^!

What a good read…

/me sips his coffee

Geez, Sureal, that reminds me of every scary movie I’ve ever seen!

Myself, I’ve never had a nightmare. The closest thing I’ve had was more of a hallucination when I was awake I think when I was really young (like 4 or 5). And all that was, was that I thought I saw snails on my pillow. Not so scary after Sureal’s story!

The whole time I was reading it I suspected you to write something at the end like, “Just kidding, that was just some movie I watched last night!” Haha.

Mine aren’t really things that you guys would find scary. I was brought up on scary movies, so when I have nightmares they aren’t consisted of Freddy or Jason. Mostly they have me getting in trouble with my parents. They still happen today, my mom is the scariest person alive when she’s mad. I would rather fight with zombies than face her in a bad mood.

Now THAT, my friend, is scary! :razz:

Ah, now I remember a nightmare I had months ago. I was at home, in my parents’ bedroom, when from there I saw a shadow in the lounge. I immediately felt it was the devil. It was dark where I was and the shadow started to approach me. The deeper in the darkness it got, the more vivid it became. So I decided to go to the bathroom and to turn on the light. It couldn’t get in there. Then I woke up.

I had a sary nightmare about a month ago…

There was this madman standing by a group of people. I was in the group of people, and I said something frinedly to him. Then he suddenly took it as offensive, and opened fire. He was coming after me, and although I couldn’t see him, I felt him behind me. He was firing bullets at me, and I dodged them by an inch. I found a neighbors house, broke the door, and hoped that he would not find me in there. But he did, and opened fire again. I was so frantic in my dream.

Later on, after the killing spree, I somehow wanted to go outside. I told my friend this, and she said that she didn’t want to see all the dead people on the ground. :eek: tThen I saw her dog with a bloody bullet wound on it’s chest, and it wasn’t moving…it was creepy!

Okay, I was just reading X’s DJ and remembered a reoccurring nightmare I used to have when I lived in Puerto Rico.

I didn’t start having it until my daughter was born and maybe not even two weeks later Hurricane Hugo was on it’s way.

I would find myself drowning in the ocean which had made it’s way very far inland. The storm was incredible, the sky grey, the winds fierce, the water was just overwhelming. I am drowning and I can hear my daughter crying for me to help her. She is screaming frantically and I can hear how her cries are deafened by the water as she sinks and comes back up. I keep trying to reach her but I too am drowning. I cry and cry and her screams are tearing my heart into shreds. I can’t even help my own daughter.

I had that dream for about 3years until I left the island and moved back to the states.

Can’t really remember many nightmares as mine are usually quite convoluted… but most have ended in my own painful death as bullets ripped through my chest etc… one particularly bad one I was sprayed with napalm… agonising pain that persisted for awhile even after I woke up (might have been a FA though)

Also the few appearances mirrors had in my dreams were in nightmares… usually containing things too horrible to look at, but almost impossible to look away from.

Haven’t had a nightmare in years. Geez, shouldn’t talk about them (knocks on wood)