Dream Theater - Octavarium. the best Pre-Lucid song ever?

Hey,
I was thinking of possible songs to help aid me go into the Lucid Mindframe, and i realised that Dream Theater (coincidental name eh?) must be the most fitting band to create music for LD scenarios.
If anyone has heard of their latest masterpeice, Octavarium, please tell me.

I find this is the best song for me to relax and go into dreams via MILD method.

I highly recomend looking up this song, it’s nice and long (24:00) and the perfect song for the situation.

I know I’ve had some of my most bizarre dreams ever listening to Dance of Eternity, but they’ve never been lucid. I’ll check this one out, and I’ll see if I have one.

The only song that has gotten me lucid on more than one occasion is Over The Electric Grapevine by Primus. I don’t necessarily recommend it, but it worked for me.

Usually listening to (or even playing ) any music ( not just dream theatre :razz:) makes me have really cool dreams, sometimes even lucid ones. I think it’s something to do with your brainwaves or something.

Dream Theater rules. :ok:

OMG I freaking LOVE dream theater! Holy Crap… ^,^ They rule you hardcore!

a friend told me they like to listen to flight of the bumble bee before sleeping

I’ve had a similar experience, McLaNkY - when I was first listening to the whole album, I fell in a strange state between sleep and awake. I could hear the music, but be kind’a distant from the world around. It happens pretty often when listening music in bed before sleep, but this album has something that intensifies the feeling.

“Octavarium” is a brilliant song to listen to before sleep. It feels just like listening to Steven LaBerge’s induction audio!

Long time no lucid dream, let’s see what comes tonight :wink:

Yeah Dream Theatre are a great band… great songs, meaningful too.

My fav. songs are “As I am”, “Glass prison”, “This dying soul”, “The Mirror” and more.

I’ll try download Octavarium tonight,