Empath

i came across this article:

healing.about.com/od/empathic/a/ … ential.htm

has some helpful tips, also a test to see how emphatic you are.

I just started reading it but, Wow! A lot of great stuff. Thanks Q! I think her theory on it developing to keep you safe in your enviroment is very true. I grew up walking on eggshells around other people’s emotions. I scored 100% on the test but it’s very general, so I wonder what others will get. Has alot of great protective stuff too. I’m gonna start doing it regularly.

Definitely some helpful hints on toning the extra stuff out.

Thanks Q.

I was just going over it again and I saw that they had stuff on psychic vampires and energy boundaries too! I wish I had enough guts to send it to a few people I know. Not that they are bad people, they just are too needy and suck me dry I swear. I experience the symptoms of a psychic attack randomly quite often. Very strange. I need to strengthen my shield I guess.
I was just thinking this happens at work the most :sad: . I probably should change my job. (Like to change it anyway :tongue: )

Why would you want to send someone a vampire? I could understand the energy block.

Ever look into mojo bags?

If you cry easily you should prehaps check out this Strong Bad email. It will probably help… a bit… or … not att all realy.

But it is fun :happy: !!!

homestarrunner.com/sbemail109.html

:razz:

:rofl: Not send them a vampire send it to vampires! Nope never looked into mojo bags. Why?
Add LOL! that’s pitiful MorMor!

B/c a friend of mine just told me about how good they are for protection from these sort of things.

Are they any different than say crystals? Are they justs herbs or do they use icons too?

They are different from crystals. Herbs, oils, very small icons, crystals, and all different things can be used. The bags can be different colors depending on what you’re looking at.

Lots can be done. Especially if the person preparing it knows what they’re doing.

Just wanted to share this experience. I have been doing some exercises to open my self up more for the past few days and today I was reading some personal stuff people had posted and all the sudden I was getting bombarded by images and feelings by each thing I read. An instant image of strength, then a feeling of sadness and guilt, then a feeling of peaceful joy( which was great btw) and then to feeling overwhelmed and unsafe. Not all the things I was reading contained words that expressed these emotions. I thought I was going nuts so bad I pm’d someone in a panic. I never knew people’s writing to be so powerful without it being meant that way. I felt better after sharing it and that someone I pm’d recommeded giving it time and letting it go because it does not belong to me. Also smudging and working to improve my shielding. I hope this can help someone else to not feel like they are going nuts if it happens to them. And I will let you guys know how my journey continues

Ohhhhhh I just took the quiz… aparently my nature is highly sensitive :cry:

80 %

Highly sensitive…

Nooo! I feel bad around people in pain and I get happy when other people are, but an empath? Me?

hides

LOL! Don’t worry guys the test is Very general. I’m sure you are fine!

She seems to be doing better.

BTW, I got 90% on that test.

yay… congratulations.

BTW Anamcara, not too cool to have all those emotions hugh?

Nope, running in the opposite direction ever since. :shy: Not really an answer though. :sad:

I know this is and old post but I always look around to see if I can find some older topic to continue in instead of posting a new one :grin:

I thought I should post what’s happened here since it’s not that likely it’s happened to that many people at all… The thing is that sometimes I just get into this state where it feels like I’m able to read how people feel just by looking at them :eek: It’s happened 4 times to me the past few years and it always starts with me being observant and looking at people and basically trying to read their bodylanguage. And it’s always happened when I’ve been in a place with lots of people. Also 3 out of 4 times it’s happened when I’ve been drunk.

Once it happened in a store when I was shopping for food. That was scary and overwhelming :bored: Luckily it happened when I was done shopping and just before I was about to pay. It felt like I could feel what everyone felt just by a quick look at them.

I’m generally a purely scientific guy even if I’ve become more spiritual lately. So anything other than a scientific explanation couldn’t really make any sense to me. I guess I’ve always been a person that focus on how people behave and feel. And when I’ve gotten older I’ve also started noticing how my body behaves when talking to people. And after reading a lot about body language I suppose I’ve also started “reading” people more than before. All of this actually started after after spending quite a bit of time reading up on body language.

When I was young I used to suppress my emotions but I’ve started opening up since I found ld4all I tend to often do a quick “check” on myself to see how I feel. And when I fall in love I overanalyze everything and can spend hours each day trying to figure out if the woman likes me or not.

From what I can figure what usually stays in my subconscious mind gets into my conscious mind after I focus on people/body language for a while. Then again I suppose it could all be in my head and I only think that I’m reading people and it’s actually my mind that makes up all I think I “read”. On the other hand the past few weeks I’ve realised that if I get a “feeling” from someone else it’s highly likely that it’s correct. And it does seem that I’m pretty good at reading bodylanguage.

phew, that took a while to write/rewrite and read for spelling errors :tongue:

non-resistance

focus

awareness

all things labeled with words exist in the imagination, and can come into reality

for instance, no one really thinks much about Zeus, and so, if lightning strikes a tree, they do not fear that Zeus is after them

in this way, if one is empathic, and believes in psychic attacks, they are likely to notice psychic attacks, when, if they disbelieve, they are likely to be safe and shielded from them,

some-times, burning a sage, makes things worse, because you do it because you are afraid, and want to be protected, so it makes the imagination of bad entities more real

and sometimes, it makes it better, because it really can clean energy out, and clean auras a certain way

just like, if one were to notice a bad energy, and they fought it, each punch they blew to it, would make it more sticky to the hands, and make it stronger, and more real

if one accepts every-Thing that happens, and lets it go, and focuses on what is good, and truly LEARNS how to IGNORE, then one will be shielded just by deliberately engaging in the act of ignoring,

it is in essence law of attraction.

consider that, if one were to raise a group of kids in isolation, and teach them that Mickey Mouse is the Supreme Creator of Reality, the children would have many experiences of Mickey Mouse in psychic ways.

as an empath one wants to simply tune in and out when they want to tune in and out.

perhaps to close the third eye then, imagining that the crown and pineal gland in the middle of the brain explode with gold light, and that the third eye shuts and all the energy from it, moves its way to pineal and crown instead.

I’m heavily running the empath gambit right now

I’m holding up tremendous grief in the middle of my family, their emotions are NOT mine but they saturate and flood me and I have to hold them in my heart.

There is so much goodness that requires +he coming together in meditation so that we can be one and raise the vibrations tremendously so that the home is cleaned but it requires them willingly understanding and asking me without a-dvert-is-meant because

the sun must shine thru to many many souls must elevate themselves to love and joy, and this requires more intricate family unity and less working but it also requires a lot of things, joy is so simple yet some people run from it like poison and so i am going back and forth is it in my room and feel bliss and laugh then i also feel despair and fear.