Amazingly long and vivid dream

Ive been keepin a dream journal for a while now. Ive had a huge variety of dreams scence I started. But last night I had a dream taht was completely in another league. I remember it really clearly, what I was thinking, what people’s faces looked like, what happened. It was like it was real life. The dream was also notably long, and detailed. Ill post it:

At first I am at a movie theatre. I don’t have a ticket for anything and I cant figure out where the movies a listed. In line for the movie I see two really good looking girls, so I go over to the line, and pretend I have a ticket. I talk to the girls for a while, eventually people figure out I don’t have a ticket and I get kicked out.
Now I’m on top of a giant plateau. A huge town is in the valley, really far below me, but there is nothing on top of the plateau(I don’t know where the movie theatre went). But suddenly I notice all these creatures. There are thousands upon thousands of them. They are crawling all over eachother and I am very afraid of them. I know they are called Rapture (without consciously remembering the term for the end of the world ‘The Rapture’) I just instantly know that the town below is at war with the rapture and losing very badly. This is the biggest army of Rapture I had ever seen. I run down to the town as fast as I can, to warn them. It starts to rain as I go down. The rain gets so heavy it begins to hurt as it hits me. I don’t remember how but I end up on a water slide on the way down. I forget to tell the guy operating the slide, about the army at first, then he points out the huge amount of birds circling at the plateau. I tell him its probably cuase of all the rapture up there, he responds casually, like it wasn’t important at all. I go down the slide and end up in town.
I run to my house and get my gun. I am in the military. Over my computer a voice comes and it tells me to get everyone inside and hiding. I go out into the streets, its night time and still raining. I meet a guy who is doing the same thing as me and we begin telling everyone to hide. I think for a second that maybe the rain will make the fight easier, but then I realize that the rapture fight close range, and we use guns, the advantage is theirs.
We go from house to house until we get to a very large one. A man with a droopy face comes out. My partner says something to him and he responds. Then his face decomposes in the grossest way you could imagine. The skin comes off of his face, but is suspended in midair by living veins. His whole body just breaks down. He becomes a writhing, indescribable mass, vaguely humanoid, but made up of little animate veins, or something like that. My partner doesn’t look shocked at all, he goes up to the man-thing and puts his hand on it. Veins come out of his hand and he somehow feeds the thing in front of him. It gets really happy looking. Yellow stuff comes from its vaugly smiling mouth. What I thought was its exposed brain turns out to be a bunch of pink worms arranged in the right way, but they all stand up on end and make a happy noise. The thing begins to change, it becomes vaugly flower-like, but still made up of organs and stuff. As this transformation is occurring, I ask my partner what the thing hes touching is. He doesn’t respond, but I didn’t expect him too. I ask if people can be possessed by the rapture, but then I realize that this idea is stupid (I don’t know why it was stupid). When I see that the thing has become flower like, I think that maybe there is some hope for this thing. I feel sorry for it, instead of afraid of it. then the dream ends.

The weird thing was how I would just Know things without them being true earlier in the dream. like me suddenly being in the military halfway through, it was weird. Im still freaked out by the thing at the end, it was terrifying looking, and I still remember it exactly. If all my dreams from now on are this clear Lding will be even better.

Ooh, interesting. Very descriptive, too.

If you want, you could go into the “Paint your dreams!” topic in the Dream Diary board and paint a picture of the Raptures (don’t worry, you don’t have to paint, it’s an Internet program). I’d really like to see what they look like–and that flowery, veiny thingy.

Im far from an artist, I wouldnt be able to draw these things. The Rapture were like snakes with arms, but the arms had like, pincers on em, instead of hands. And their heads were like flesh beaks or somethin. Its hard to explain, their faces came to points and they had no mouths, it was weird.
I cnat explain the veiny thing anymore than I did up in the topic. The whole thing sounds like some kinda sci fi movie.