Myspace.com

i used thomas myspace editor, cuz i was too lazy to do all of the coding, but i took out the link that it puts on your page, cuz i didnt want people knowing that i didnt do it myself :smile:

My Profile: www.myspace.com/evante49

Sadly yes, it is mostly adolescants (including myself-- I’m 17), but a lot of people use it and it’s better to connect with than LiveJournal.

Mighty Lord Evan, what the heck is that thing on your face?

All of my high school and college peers are there… It’s like an on-line yearbook. Lots of really immature punks there too.

I was at the dentist getting a cavity filled and thought it would make a good pic. :content: It was some really nifty plastic sheet to keep me from flooding myself in drool…

Oh ok, but really maybe you should put a normal one there and leave the rest for people who have accounts no?

meh… who want’s to be normal :wink:

I’ve seen stranger pics than that on my space. Including one of a persons nude crotch. shrugs

heh heh, yeah I like the strangeness of it. Everyone has a fun or serious portrait, so I thought it would make a “better” impression if mine was a little abnormal. Maybe someday I’ll put a good one on there, but it would have to be taken when I’m not expecting it.

OMG! That’s disgusting! Don’t they have a warning or something? :confused:

No warning it’s their main profile pic too. Someone should tell her nudity is banned on mysapce.

Although the owner is probably a guy, the page would have been pulled within seconds if it had been a penis. (no pun intended) :tongue:

LOL! :peek: It took me only a minute I swear to get that.

Yeah it is banned, but its hard for him to look at all the pics, since there are over a million people on there, but if no one reports it, its likely he would never know.

Also he used to go to school liek a mile down the road from me, and i know some people who are good friends with him, and he wouldnt keep it just because its a girl, he has set rules and he sticks to them.

R3TRO, you really like to post in your blog a lot. :eek:

uh what?

imassuming thats a joke, since ive never posted in my blog

yup i am that intuitive :smile:

I checked out some of the profiles on that myspace.com and I have to agree w/ Anam, lots of young people.

It’d be cool, but that’s an awful lot of information out there.

I don’t have one on there, it gives away too much info. I’m too paranoid to do anything like that. :help:

Yep, I’m ov myspace. Please feel free to friend me

myspace.com/kappakaeru :wink:

it only gives away too much info if you give them the info :wink:

That place is a pedophile’s paradise, lots of 10-17 year olds putting all their personal info and pics of themselves. Then there are those “friends” that youve never met before but trust that they are who they say they are. Just wait till people start dissapearing when they go to meet this “friend” and Myspace will be shut down.

I am aggainst myspace and all the 40 year old men who creep around on it.

i try not to give away too much info on mine