Anime supporters !

/me makes mental note to try and watch Grave of the Fireflies.

Lemme see, I’ve watched quite a few anime (though not as much as Fadem) and they’re mostly only series. I’m too lazy to try and remember all of the ones I’ve watched though. Here’s a few though…

Dragonball (Z and GT included)
Yu-Yu Hakusho
One Piece (I really like this one.)
Yu-Gi Oh
Samurai X (I keep whistling the sad theme of this to myself for the past 2 years…)
Samurai Deeper Kyo
InuYasha (I’ve yet to see the whole series but its pretty good)
TriGun
Hajime no Ippo (Unbelievably great boxing anime.)

That’s all for now.

Oh I watched Vampire Hunter D yesterday Iluminada… its pretty good, I like the newer version better than the old one though…

Grave of the fireflies is so depressing … I can’t watch that too many times :sad: … I heard they are making it into a film too?

Currently watching:
One piece
Dragonball
Ranma 1/2
Naruto
Air
Bleach

Going to watch:
Vampire hunter D
Blade of the immortal
Spirited away
Grave of the fireflies.

Ummm, I think I’ll skip Grave of the Fireflies…I don’t need to cry, really

Oh is bleach any good ? My mate absoulutly detests it … but I heard good things about it

I`ve just seen the first episode, but it seems really cool. Currently downloading the rest.

Anyone watch Serial Experiment: Lain or something?.. I’m thinking of borrowing it from my classmate.

Grave of the Fireflies is good. It’s a well put together Anime. It has a great realistic quality to it. The characters and the drawing is just great.

Yeah, it’s sad b/c it depicts a time in our history. Something that truly happened. No one likes the holocaust but people still watch Schindler’s List, Sophie’s Choice, The Pianist, etc…

I liked Elfen Lied too but I’m having trouble getting a hold of the rest of the series. Some guy at the anime store told us that it’s not out yet. Does anyone know for sure.

Oh, and Ninja Scroll is good too.

Good boy :tongue:

/me gives cookie

I’m currently watching:

• Bleach (the first 12-13 episodes aren’t that good, but after that it just gets better and better me thinks)
  • Naruto
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Speed Grapher
  • Berserk
  • Gun x Sword

I’ve watched the following:

• Trigun
  • Spirited Away
  • Princess Mononoke
    And some other stuff I can’t remember…

I may start to watch these when I’m out of stuff to watch:

• One Piece
  • Hunter x Hunter

Okay, I’ve seen Bleach mentioned more than once. Curiousity now has the best of me. Someone tell me what it’s about, please.

I grabbed this bleach discription from some site…

“The story is about Ichigo (lead character) becoming a substitute Death God trying to stop “Hollows” (evil spirts) from killing good spirits. As the story unfolds conspiracies starts to take place creating the twists of the story.”

Sounds intresting … i’ll give it a watch after I catch up in Naruto…

It does… I’m certainly going to look into it

Hey Heym all you naruto addicts out there, Naruto is coming to the USA on 10 september.

DUBBED… “hahaha, .z0mg wtf owned”

Anyways… on the 16th of september Naruto will air in Canada.

Also:

MANY SHADOW CLONES TECHNIQUE!

/me laughs at the narutards

It just shows how great Naruto is :wink:

Naruto… but he looks so much like the guy in Ninja Scroll. What’s up with that?

Bleach, is a great great anime.

Naruto is brilliant as bleach.

Trigun great.

Golden boy perfect man just perfect.

Did it already air in the US? :razz:?

I have to agree with Shinta.
Bleach Rules. Its about a kid who becomes a deathgod and fights evil spirits. Its really good.

Trigun is awesome too.

Naruto is too cool. I love ninjas.

But, the one and only ALL TIME GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY IS…

GOLDENBOY

The greatest ninja of all time is…

ROCK LEE

I’ve seen alot of animes in my day. Its good times.

I’m surprised! Does no one here like Ranma? Thats the like, first of firsts. hahaha.

wow im like 1/2 way through bleach… its pretty good… and the voice acting for the amercian naruto just plain sucks… sighs there goes another ruined anime with poor voice acting…