the BIG riddle topic [part VII]

Exactly. :ok: Nice job, Antonio. :content:

(If I remember correctly, there’s a moral to the riddle. No matter how great our achievements are, when we see another whose achievements far outclass ours, we can’t help but compare ourselves to them and in the end, we feel lesser than what we truly are.)

Not exactly a riddle but…

Prove to me that vampires don’t exist, given that they need to feed at least once a week and all that they bite turns into a vampire too.

This is a riddle that quite many surely understands.

A guy living in a appartment with 30 floors (in the 30th floor), taking the elevator to the exit every day to go to work. Although when he comes back, he only takes the elevator to the 28th floor and takes the staircases up. He isn’t one to waste time, so how come he can’t just take the elevator all the way up?

the elevator only goes up to the 28th floor

he’s a dwarf/small person/virtically challenged. :tongue:

Yeah, and he had other people push the buttons for him! :cool:

(Finally, a riddle I get! :content: )

sounds like the dwarf has a problem… He’s probably the only one that live on the 30th floor too.

moogle: all wrong.
Dark Matter: Correct.
Wolf: all wrong.

Why: The guy living in the 30th floor cannot reach the highest button because he is a bit short, so he’s forced to take the stairs. He could bring a stick along, yes, but why not just use the stairs for the jogging? :tongue:

Actually mine is right if I were talking about going up. Didn’t state it right I’m afraid. :sad: Whatever, I don’t pride myself in riddles. Not when I have my muscles to show off! kisses bulky arm :cool:

/me chops off Wolf’s arms

I’m all riddled out :tongue:

NUUU!!! :cry:

What row of numbers comes next?
This is a tough one!

I didn’t found it on my own… so it’s not fair to post it… So everybody else should still think about it… Although it were other number how I found out… somewhere on the net
The answer is 1113213211
one ‘1’, one ‘3’, two ‘1’, tree ‘2’, one ‘1’

/me smacks BA.

No cheating! :grrr:

I have a riddle…

Sometimes funny.
Sometimes mean.
Reached fourty nine and now will never ever be seen.
The backwards whirlpool ego will think it’s for the better.
And they’ll be so much relief for the 17th letter.
Back under the Sealy I will go nestle.
To bad for all because I alone possess the Eucharist Vessel.

Who am I ?

I know! I know!
You are you!
…right?

The next row is 1113213211 every line describes the line before it it wasnt that hard when you say it outloud

Well it’s easy to say now that BA posted the answer… :roll:

:razz:

LOL sorry i didnt see the answer hehe :thud: :rofl:

:lol: Riiight… :razz:

Let me feel smart sometimes :angry: Hehe