Anime supporters !

Bleach, is a great great anime.

Naruto is brilliant as bleach.

Trigun great.

Golden boy perfect man just perfect.

Did it already air in the US? :razz:?

I have to agree with Shinta.
Bleach Rules. Its about a kid who becomes a deathgod and fights evil spirits. Its really good.

Trigun is awesome too.

Naruto is too cool. I love ninjas.

But, the one and only ALL TIME GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY IS…

GOLDENBOY

The greatest ninja of all time is…

ROCK LEE

I’ve seen alot of animes in my day. Its good times.

I’m surprised! Does no one here like Ranma? Thats the like, first of firsts. hahaha.

wow im like 1/2 way through bleach… its pretty good… and the voice acting for the amercian naruto just plain sucks… sighs there goes another ruined anime with poor voice acting…

Lol

So, did they cut anything out :happy: like Sexy no Jutsu (lol :grin:

Or did they made: Many shadowclone technique out of kage bunshin no jutsu :happy:?

First off, I watched Pokemon when I was really young. I also moved over to some of it’s rip offs (such as Digimon).

After I got sick of Pokemon and it’s clones, i moved onto watching Dragon Ball Z (but I got bored of it… I think getting bored of that show is inevitable really).

Then it was Gundam Wing next (which I enjoyed quite a bit… never did find out how ended though).

After that… Tenchi. Which I quickly got weary of. The first episode of each series was cool. But after that it just turned into the girls fighting over who Tenchi.
You can only watch so many episodes before screaming, ‘Tenchi! Be a man already!’

Then (years later) I found Outlaw Star. Which was really cool (honestly, any show where the hero is an arrogant womaniser is cool :wink:). But there’s not many episodes of it :sad:.

And… that’s it :tongue:.

Hot diggidy Bleach is so awesome right now! So good I just sit there and grin during the whole episodes. :bow:

Ehr, I think I’ll start watching Bleach too, oh btw:

This stuff IS funny :slight_smile:

Funny Comic

Heheh! Nice one :good:

Edward Elric & Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

lol funny stuff Fadem …

…man episode 54 of bleach kicks ass…finally up to speed in the series hehe :happy:

well since i got cable i’m finally able to catch up with naruto (used to be stuck at 139 since friend was to lazy to put more episodes on a dvd), kinda silly how much filler is in there

also been watching Full Metal Panic : the second raid (kinda silly how its the 3rd season yet called second raid), definatly a great series, better than the 2nd and more like the 1st than the 2nd was.

Tsk, tsk, tsk… You have all failed to realize that Rozen Maiden and AIR are infact the greatest animes in the history of anime. >=3 Rozen Maiden also doubles as an amazing manga and AIR as an amazing game.

/me hides.

You failed to read my posts ;_;
(Well, ok I didn’t mention Rozen Maiden)
Anyway good news: Cowboy Bebop is FINALLY airing in my country, Japanese dub/Dutch subs :cool:

… Cowboy Bebop is airing here!?? O___O Where? On what channel? completely shocked

Yes Im shocked too :razz:

It was said on the aniway-forums by some guy from dybex… I’ve checked it, and it was true:

TMF (o_0)
4 November
21:30 (Yes, right after Gamekings 8P)

is it the series ? …or just the film?

Well, it said something about a weekly broadcast, so it’s the series.

I’ve seen ‘Knockin’ on Heavens Door’ (Cowboy Bebop: The Movie) a few years ago (100 mb mpeg) I liked the storyline ^^, and the music composed by yoko kanno :smile:.

Spam: ok, those *** decided to broadcast the first 5 episodes and no more… :grrr:

Hey, has anyone seen onepiece? Its pure anime brilliance.