the BIG riddle topic [part VII]

No one’s been answering my yet…

oh, i get it now :smile:
5, 10, 49

Jep that’s correct :happy:

I have absolutely no idea :confused:

Keep thinking. It’s something you find in just about every RPGs.

Lol in that case, I highly doubt I’ll ever find the answer :wink:

but how was it worked out?

Ok, since no one cared to answer or couldn’t:

I am a Salvage Item Kit.

Oh… sorry alex. Yes you’re right about my riddle. (The one with the (a-x)(b-x)…(z-x). I had a feeling you’d get it. Well done.

Argh, WMC - you have a one-track mind! I’ve never even heard of a Salvage Item Kit, and I’ve even played a couple of RPGs before! What about all the people who don’t play computer games at all? :tongue:

Well, I’d like to post a riddle for you guys, but I can’t think of any. :sad:

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, “that’s nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!” The magician told the kid if he could do that, he’d give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

some possibilities:
the kid actually held his breath for 10 mins
the kid died under water
the kid was held a bucket (or something similar like rain water in clouds) above his head
maybe only 90% of his body was under water
maybe the water had that special stuff that allows you to breathe in liquid

I’m not one-track minded at all. I just made a random riddle. :smile:

A glass of water, but you had the general idea right. :grin:

Ok, here’s a good one!

A man made a bet with his friend that he could survive a hanging. (Yes, a hanging in the Wild Western style.)

His friend accepted and they setup the gallow (the thing you step into and hang yourself in. Can’t find the right word for it.) and our little so-confident man stepped up. His friend tied his hands on the back, tied the rope around his neck, tightly so it WOULD snap his neck. (You don’t get strangled, but the rope snaps your neck from behind.)

The hatch opens, but he survived the entire thing. How? What did he do?

hmm… he was very tall and he stood with both legs across the hatch so he didn’t fall in when it opened?

Correct! :smile:

How many G-spots do the women have? (Non-XXX version.)

I don’t know if this riddles aren’t already posted, but I’ll say them anyway.

There is a lamp in a room. There are three light switchers. There is one which would make the light on. How are you going to find out which one it is if you only can once go inside?

A man had night shift, he got a phone and immediately he went home. The person on the phone was right, his wife was laying in his bed with a stranger. But he looked more amazed than angry. He even brought them breakfast the next morning. What happened?

Pasquale says Defiance lies, Defiance says Iluminada lies and Iluminada says Pasquale and Defiance both lie. Who is telling the truth?

I know the first one cause i’ve been told again,i’ll post it later just to see if anyone else knows it.
For the second one i van think only that was his lost son or smthng :tongue:

But the third one confused me :razz: :cry: :wallhit:

Dawn’sDeath almost got the second one right.