wounder if NE1 else has had something like this happen

I have been shot in my dreams before, no big deal. I have been running from someone in a fast car and look down and it turned into a bike, countless times.

Last night I was fighting this guy with a sword, I think I was just becoming aware that I was dreaming. I took a slice to my thumb and arm, and it was razor sharp because it hurt like hell. I was able to wake myself up right after this happened. Maybe it’s a health issue I don’t know, but I have NEVER felt pain in a dream before this. Arm was numb when I woke up.

maybe u have poor circulation or the blood and was sleeping on it? , the pain could ahve been pin/needles and u moved off your off (while asleep) and it been forseen in your dream.

lol just a a thought dunno for sure.

I do have a habit of sleeping on one of my arms. Sometimes I will wake in the middle of the night when one of my arms is asleep(to the point were I can’t move it) and I will take my other arm and start swinging it around to try and get the blood follow back, lot of times I end up slapping myself in the face when I do this. This wasn’t the same type of numb, I could still move my arm, it took a min before I could feel it. Also sometimes when I lay my arm a certain way sometimes I will get these (hard to put into words) it’s like a sharp tingle and feels like my hand is getting hot. It doesn’t really hurt it’s more strange then anything else.

It’s never happened to me before (namely because I don’t get injured), but I’ve read a ton of dreams by other people where they feel terrible pain from dream injuries. So it seems fairly common, I think.

Yeah, i had a similar experience once - being cut with a sword. Stung like hell and i woke up pretty quick.

Well this is going to sound weird but when I was very very small (3 or four years) i dreamt of wiping my arse with some weird toilet paper that made me hurt like hell, and the pain persisted after I woke up. Hemorhoids :happy: looks like pain in real life is interpreted differently into the dream world.

Yeah, your mind tends to make up scenes based on outside sources while you sleep. The other night I had a dream where I was drowning while trying to save a toddler in water rappids, and when I woke up I couldn’t breathe. (I’ve been sick and my throat and nose were clogged.) Weird stuff, but interesting.