Current Wings Quest 131
The Spirit of Giving XIV

Dying in your dream

Author  Message 
Jacobite
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 12 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

hell i always die in dreams one way or another.torture, falling , stabbed, murded almost ne thing u can think of, thought i aint died of sex yet ....hmm

somerandomguy
SRG...just SRG..
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 12 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

LMAO!!
aah death by sex..whatta way to go
oh and btw *BUMP*

twobitbob

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

Dying in dreams is cool - i go into what i think meditation should be like. Tibetan buddhists reckon you can be conscious during non-rem sleep - maybe that's what it is.

The best way i ever died was by slamming into Earth as an asteriod created by another planet that i blew up. Busy night.

somerandomguy
SRG...just SRG..
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 19 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

lmao...as homer and bart simpson once said "ae we gonna die son?"
yeah...but at least we'll be takin' a lot of inoccent people with us"
and you get to destroy a planet hmmf..he gets all the fun

twobitbob

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

Two planets. One to save it from an evil sorceress (that's the logic of dreams), and the earth 'cause it was there.

Dark00stirfry
Titan of Darkness
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 27 Nov, 2005  Reply with quote

i die sometimes, not frequently and i never get killed by a person, monster or animal. I usually drown or fall off a cliff or bridge while in a car. I hope its not a premonition.... *worries*

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 19.augus

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Siiw wrote:
I have had one dream where I died, about ten years ago. This happened while I was still living with my parents, and I hadn't been to Bod° very much.

-I am in hospital. My best friend E is lying in the bed next to me. We are both very sick. I can hear a loud alarm, but it is impossible to move. When the bombs hits the hospital, I know we are going to die. A nurse pushes our bed out so we can get fresh air, before she has to evacuate. Maybe she thinks we might survive if we are outside on the balcony or whatever this is. I can see fire lighting the sky from the bed I'm lying in. E and I look at each other and make a silent promise to meet again. The fire comes closer, and in the end, all I can see is bright fire.

-Suddenly, both E and I are flying above Bod°. Everything is impossibly clear. I can see the town in unbelievable resolution. I can see the ocean extend far away under me. I am completely at peace. We look at each other before she drifts away. She looks so happy. It is like I have a memory of a long life in sickness, and it is an awesome relief to be rid of it.

I guess this one came from reading about near death experiences in a book. I still haven't experienced that level of clarity in any dream after this...

I just found out that two people did indeed die when the hospital in Bod° was bombed in 1940. One of them was from the small town where my parents live, worked with the same thing as my father does, (He must have literally worked on what is now my parents' property) and volunteered at a hospital for people with lung illness. (Lung illness was mentioned in the dream) His grave is in the small town. I must have walked past it many times.

I wonder why my subconscious picked up this story. This is the first time I consciously learned this.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back art or a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com

print