seeing peoples auras

hmm, i’ll be trying that today, i allso read that you can heal people by closing “holes” in their auras,
i allso heard that you need a lot of practice
can annyone post what different colours in an aura mean?
blue means that you aren’t thinking about physical things right?
also(i post a lot yes:P) i’ve heard that you can read your personal things by using this sceme with your full name

abcdefghi
jklmnopqr
stuvwxyz

like, for example you’r name is alex baker, then the scheme would be
alex baker
1356 21229
EDIT:
well, mine is

1 (releasing emotions, you need 3 here, aided by red(ruby etc)
2 1
3 1
4 (can’t remember, aided by yellow)
5 4 (expressing yourself, aided by blue0
6 1
7 1
8 3 (EDIT: this one is about thinking about yourself, could be that this was yellow)
9 (astral planes, connection, aided by 6 and colour white(crystals: phantom crystal or mountain crystal))
i’ll put down the rest later on

EDIT:, you can allso calculate which one you send to others by adding all numbers together

for me that is 9 i think, so i have little connection to astral planes but i do help others to get a connection to astral planes
or it was 8, helping other ppl think about themselves

it’s called numerology right? if not, please tell me

hey, here i am again, i’ve maybe succeeded in seeing a small part of an aura:
i have a blue thingy(what do you call it?, you put you’r glasses in it:S) and i just stared at it unfocussed, after a while, i started seeing an about 1-2 milimeter wide line, sometimes, it was black-ish, and sometimes it was WHITER then the paper i put it on, could that have been the aura(btw, the auric colour’s supposed to be yellow)
i allso have a site on it: it sais it’s easier to start on lifeless objects before attempting a human subject:
https://www.worldtrans.org/spir/aura.html

Very cool, I am glad you succeeded and congratulations!

What you are talking about is numerology. That is the expression number. You can go to astrology-numerology.com for some more information.

The Celestine Prophecy talks about being able to see that space between your forefinger and thumb when you put them real close together but not touching. That is a start.

Peace

YEA i reaally saw it now, it was about 2 cm long and paly green-blue-ish, btw, the celestine prophecy is on other sites called “seeing your astral body” it’s the etheric body on other sites tho, i actually think it’s the aura starting to build up IMHO, well, if you got commet say so, if you hae experiance with auras, allso, please post them, if it’s in the wrong topic, i still say, move it do whatever you want and share you’re experiences

im not being able to see the aura, maybe i need more focus on the object?

{Electric aura}, a supposed electric fluid, emanating from an
electrified body, and forming a mass surrounding it,
called the electric atmosphere. See {Atmosphere}, 2.

no, that’s especially what you SHOULDN’T do, keep your eyes unfocussed and don’t actually look AT the object, if you see the aura, don’t look AT it, it’ll dissapear, lifeles objects will have an aura that’s the inverted colour of the object itself
well, i have to go

allso, this site gives some more advice and states this:
Very young children (up to 5 years of age) see auras naturally. Infants frequently look ABOVE a person in front of them. When they don’t like the color of the aura above the head, or if this color is much different from their parent’s aura, they cry, no matter how much smiling the person does.

site: https://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

hey srry for posting again but i can’t see the actual aura of ppl yet, tho i think i can see the etherical body, on some sites explained as “dream body” which grows and opens to let in energy as we sleep,

i’ll now post the method i use to see an aura/part of an aura

1: you must know how to look unfocussed
2: put the subject(start with a lifeless red/blue object. that’s the easiest) in front of an even(so no spots and things) preferrably white background
3(if person): make sure you don’t look at the clothes/ask him/her to undress a bit
4: stare at it/him/her
5: make sure you don’t see sharp edges but that you see blurry edges, make them as blurry as possible
6(on object): after a while you might see the blurry edge starting to glow, if it is a white background, whiter then the background
6(on person) it allso might start glowing but this is the earlier mentioned etherical.dream body
7: now don’t look at the glow just stare at it,
8: after another while if you’re a bit lucky it might grow larger, i’m not sure what it looks like on a person but on a red object it’s a green aura and on a blue object it’s a yellow aura
extra hints:
1: if you move the object but absolutely keep your eyes staring in the exact same position you might notice the aura stays for a few seconds as a faint glow on the background
2: seeing a person’s aura is easiest if the person is sitting/standing/lying still

that’s not the aura, that’s the after sight you have with your eyes. That is a normal occurance. If you look at a red thing for a while and then look on a white bg, you will see that object green.

aura’s look completely different than that, are more colors, layers etc. I have learned to see them by meditation and exercises. You can see colors in the aura, but also symbols. Depending on what layer you focus. A good book on this subject are the books from barbara brennan.

edit: maybe an idea to do in your first/second/next LD: try to look at the aura’s of DC’s.

oh lol. well, guess all the sites i’ve seen are wrong then:P
and allso, i completely suck at seeing auras then :cry:
i’ll check the book some time

EDIT: change that to first LD

well, that’s how I tried it at first too, glaring at ppls, staring in emptyness etc. I used to be dying to see an aura, it seemed to me as something very beautiful to see.

I have eventually learned how to, and it helps if you do it in a group setting, like an intuitive development course. If you really want to develop this, maybe check out courses on this. It is hard to learn things like this from sites or from a book, since you don’t get feedback.

another good book to start, is from Linda keen (also in dutch) In dutch it is called: intuitieve ontwikkeling (i thought). Look for it in the library :smile:

good luck,
Q

hehe, never mind if you spell it in dutch cos i’m dutch too
and i’ve got a whole life ahead of me to practice
cos i’m only 13 years old,
well, guess i was wrong in the etherical body thing too
and i can’t practice in class either cos ppl move and twist too much, well, i can practice once a month for sure
and i allso guess the 2 cm ruler was wrong too cos i was moving with my eyes a bit,
so, do lifeless objects have an aura or is it only an after image

i don’t see aura’s with lifeless objects but maybe other people do.

well, no, if you say that green colour is an afterimage from the red, i think lifeless objects don’t have auras

EDIT can you see your own aura in a mirror?

I did a paper on auras in highschool (no, seriously! ^^) and at the time believed that I was able to see auras a little. Looking back, I think what I really saw was the afterimage. The colours around an object would float around in front of my vision, rather than actually sticking to the object, and seem more 2D than 3D.

Nevertheless, even though I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to see auras, I’m quite sure the human body has a type of energy field around it. You can test this easily: hold your hands almost flat, palms opposite eachother. Move them together (like in a praying gesture) only don’t let them touch about a centimeter apart. Move them apart again slowly, and then slowly almost together. After repeating this a couple of times, you’ll start feeling a kind of magnetic-like force building up when your hands move closer together. ^^

Now I wish I could find my paper, it had a lot more info in it, and also suggestions for practicing how to see auras. :confused: I remember some images with colours and contrasts to develop your visual sensitivity more (which is why I see afterimages really fast now @_@) but not much more…

i allso have a proof there is an energy field aroung our body:
if you have a hair sticking to your computer screen, try putting your finger near, the hair will be drawn to your finger/pe repelled from youtr finger

could be wrong here too

but wow, were you interested in that even then?

allso, i actually allways have a after-image, tho if i look at it it dissapears, that’s why i thought it was an aura

yes, if i focus on myself in a mirror I can see my aura. You can also focus on yourself in meditation and see your aura in that way.
Aura can change from day to day, hour to hour, it is a dynamic thing, not a static thing.

i know that allready :razz:

didn’t know that tho

well, there’s a few things i can try
1: mirror
2: meditation(can’t do yet, can’t meditate well)
3: in school(ppl won’t sit still)
4: on my parents(they’d think i’m rude)

I think seeing other peoples auras or auras in general would be a great thing to learn. The thing is though it would probably be best to go to a class on the subject instead of learning to see auras on your own. The problem is that there arent any classes that you can take on the subject. Maybe in the future there will be hopefully. Having a website like this could really help our chances to have classes in the future.

There are classes (courses) on this in holland, there should be in the USA too. Not like in regular school, but you can learn it.

hey, i have never seen courses on seeing auras,
there is someone i know who has had a course on it for her education,
well, i’m still trying, cos i can’t see it well,
that’s because
1: can’t LD so i can’t practice in my dreams
2: don’t know a meditation to do that
3: they move too much at school
4: i can’t concentrate enough

so Q can you give me a site with a few meditational exercises if you have some??