the BIG riddle topic [part VIII]

Wrong again…

but ther4e is real logic in that answer. I know, His game character died, but the actual person didnt, so even though he was dead, he was also free to stand up and do whatever he wants within the laws of reality.

I’m revealing the answer…

Someone had cast Auto-Life/Re-raise/Auto-Revive on him.

The game character (duh…) returned to life because that spell was in effect before he entered the battle he died in.

Okay, now will somebody please try my riddle?

A B C D E F G P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The letters are displaced.

that’s wrong. Dawn’sDeath already gave the good answer (see page 9)

Hebrew2: 8,9,10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ??
lol

You are both wrong

H & M
:lol:

When somebody finally works out the answer you will be kcking yourselves. note: it misses out the letters H I J K L M N O

BA, you are wrong again.

You are allowed to give up on this one, it is quite hard.

Can’t you give a hint or something?
In what way should we search?

note: its the letters H to O

thats the most obvious clue i have ever given

Yeah, I found that out. But I don’t have any clue what to do with it. (When I posted H&M I just thought for a minute or something it was H to M that wasn’t there)

Some questions:
Is it something with numbers?
Is it something with a word?
Did you make it yourself?

try saying it out loud (now im really giving the game away) the missing letters are H to O. say it exactly as i put it. You might just hear yourself saying the answer. (or something very close to it)

water (H2O) or aqua

WELL DONE! THATS CORRECT! YAY! WELL DONE! :thumbs: :good: :ok: :boogie: :cheer: :hurray: :bounce: :partying_face: :beer: :clap:

Hebrew- Click the little ‘edit’ button at the top of your post to add things in instead of just making another post. It needlessly adds to your postcount and spams. AND NONE OF US WOULD EVER SPAM, RIGHT? :grin:

What is the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?

making leather

@DA, it’s possible tho:p