Anime supporters !

Heheh! Nice one :good:

Edward Elric & Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

lol funny stuff Fadem …

…man episode 54 of bleach kicks ass…finally up to speed in the series hehe :happy:

well since i got cable i’m finally able to catch up with naruto (used to be stuck at 139 since friend was to lazy to put more episodes on a dvd), kinda silly how much filler is in there

also been watching Full Metal Panic : the second raid (kinda silly how its the 3rd season yet called second raid), definatly a great series, better than the 2nd and more like the 1st than the 2nd was.

Tsk, tsk, tsk… You have all failed to realize that Rozen Maiden and AIR are infact the greatest animes in the history of anime. >=3 Rozen Maiden also doubles as an amazing manga and AIR as an amazing game.

/me hides.

You failed to read my posts ;_;
(Well, ok I didn’t mention Rozen Maiden)
Anyway good news: Cowboy Bebop is FINALLY airing in my country, Japanese dub/Dutch subs :cool:

… Cowboy Bebop is airing here!?? O___O Where? On what channel? completely shocked

Yes Im shocked too :razz:

It was said on the aniway-forums by some guy from dybex… I’ve checked it, and it was true:

TMF (o_0)
4 November
21:30 (Yes, right after Gamekings 8P)

is it the series ? …or just the film?

Well, it said something about a weekly broadcast, so it’s the series.

I’ve seen ‘Knockin’ on Heavens Door’ (Cowboy Bebop: The Movie) a few years ago (100 mb mpeg) I liked the storyline ^^, and the music composed by yoko kanno :smile:.

Spam: ok, those *** decided to broadcast the first 5 episodes and no more… :grrr:

Hey, has anyone seen onepiece? Its pure anime brilliance.

hmmm… I was going to start to watch that, but I’ve decided to start watching the Hunter x hunter series :content:

…o and Bleach rocks at the moment :smile:

I have… and its one of my favorite animes so far. Even though it seems simple and ‘childish’ at times, there’s just something about it that I really like.

My favorit animes are Final fantasy Unlimited and myiasaki movies. :content:
I like manga bether then amimes becous thay are in black and white and ofen when I have read a manga and then sees its anime the woses do not fit. :neutral:
And onepice scears me for some reson! :tongue:

atm I really like Noein and Jigoku Shoujo… :happy:

hypnotizes people who view this topic to start watching

I’m a pretty big fan of good anime. Being into art and animation myself it’s easy to appreciate. FMA was an awesome series so was evangellion, last exile, FLCL, beck, berserk, hellsing and some others, loootss.

Ruroni Kenshin OVAs were awesome, the actual series sucked complete ass though. Watching bleach at the moment, trying to avoid reading the manga of it. Also started watching Excel Saga, so crazy and random yet funny, reminds me of disconnected lucid dreams

…hmm… intresting … i’ll look into them :peek:

…hunter x hunter rocks! …cough… :peek:

Killua is cool
:happy: There might be a new OVA series in 2007 (Yes, another one after Greed Island)

ooo awesommme :happy: … I thought they stopped it … wish they would continue the tv series :sad: