Halloween Costumes!

they probably thought there were only 30 days in October :tongue:

There are some Trick-Or-Treat days that aren’t on Halloween. Marengo’s was today from 5-6 and Sparta’s was yesterday. Psycho people of thoes stupid towns…( not everybody is stupid from those towns, but I don’t like the towns in particular).

:crying: :angry: The bad thing is, I didn’t get to go to either one of them! Signing off with rage,
Kelly

who needs a costume when I look like this

:eek:

I was a hitchhiker

I just wore my normal atire and carried a towel with me. The awesome thing though is that people actualy understood my costume when I told them. Not ALL of them but a vast majority.

rofl garlic :happy: that’s great, lol :smile:

DM: you match the mental picture :content: Do you dare to post your pic in the photogallery too? :wink:

My daughter for Halloween put on pajama pants, a robe, a shower cap and slippers. She told everyone she was me… LOL (and she thinks that’s funny).

My son was an evil devil. First time he changed in 5 years. He’s been a different color ninja up until this year.

:rofl: Your daughter’s funny. :grin:

:rofl: !! :lol: :lol:

hahahaha .

Youre daughter has got humor !! :thumbs:

[size=75]And maybe she was right ? :tongue: [/size]

i went as a zombie and scared the living daylights out of anyone i trick or treated. :content:
i have a VERY convincing zombie costume ragged bloody clothes and the mask has half his face missing and a valve that makes it drool blood (i thing that was the thing that made everyone go"wtf??..how the?..uuhh…i hope he just wants candy" :grin: )
i went to a friends house he was out but his sister came to the glass door (you know how some people have 2 doors) she stopped and stared…went back inside and got her parents to tell her what to do and even they were a little unsure :tongue: needless to say just as a joke i shuffled round banging on any doors or windows i could find and freaked everyone out. :lol:
now gtg im at school again and sirs coming over
EDIT: we had a laugh after…but i was attacked by a dog and almost hit in the head with a rock by some big guy who watched waaay too many movies…he looked suprised when i yelled wtf and took off my “head” :content: maybe next time i’ll go as something else

I have a whole shipment of truits coming in with your name all over them.

My daughter is a punk. A lovely wonderful good hearted and good natured punk. She thought she was funny. She knows I don’t dress like that around the house. She just wanted dibs on the candy that was out there. No way she could have left it all for her brother :tongue:

A whole shipment of truits …
DId i touch a spot ? :tongue:

*Petter runs looking for some anti-truit spray

What, may I ask, is a truit?!? I’m guessing it’s just some galatic animal of some sort, but I could be wrong… :eh:

its a trout :truit:
i dont know the story coz it was before i joined but it was something about screwing round with words and that came up and stuck in everyones head…like the martini joke…daydreams of martini’s…OMG SOMEONE GIMME A MARTINI QUICK martinimartinimartiniiiiii
SRG’s martini song: *btw yes moogle im at school again :tongue:
martini martini martiniiiiii
give me one now
martini martini martinIIIIIIII
i dont care how…
and thats all i got so far :eh: :tongue:

I think all is fully explained in the playground topics… but once you enter playground forum … Wolf and Magnus capture you and you have to post there forever :tongue:

TERRY BOGARD FROM KING OF FIGHTERS

HEY!

So youre implying that Im not gonna catch her, eh? EH?!

insulted

I am the queer of the playground, you know!

Here’s the story of the truit for ya:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14477&start=18

Oh, and the Martini joke is from one of my older dreams… I’m too lazy to go find it. :razz: Anybody wanna volunteer to go get it? :grin:

who said martini?

here’s the martinidream;
forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.p … &start=120

it was in part II
I was suprised that the dream was so old :eek: now :tongue:

Whoa–I’m hella late…I was Hwoarang–from Tekken. I kinda look like him so it was a good choice…for tha 3rd time… :roll: